Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    One suggestion for improvement: Please add the possibility to move the cursor in the treeview with the cursor up/down keys and allow to move items in a list with the SHIFT + CursorUp/Down key. Doing this by context menu is a bit slow at the moment, i.e. if I want to move a new added label 10 steps up, I have to select 10 times the context menu. :)

sa_ddam213

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2009
    Canterbury
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    One suggestion for improvement: Please add the possibility to move the cursor in the treeview with the cursor up/down keys and allow to move items in a list with the SHIFT + CursorUp/Down key. Doing this by context menu is a bit slow at the moment, i.e. if I want to move a new added label 10 steps up, I have to select 10 times the context menu. :)

I just added a feature now where you can drag and drop controls in the window to order them :)

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi I'm currently making a Maya skin for MPDisplay and have problems with lists.

The selected item is in the vertical center of the screen:

MPDisplay1.jpg

If I go to the first entry of the list, then it looks like that:

MPDisplay2.jpg

I want to have the first item still in the vertical center of the screen (as in the real Maya HD skin). Is there any setting to do this?

Wondermusic

Retired Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry, but there is - for now - no setting for this.

Every List has it's start and endpoint. MP can make it like a "loop", MPD++, until now, not. And I don't know if it's possible to let MPD++ make it the same way. This is a question only sa_ddam can answer...

Cheers,
    Richy

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Would be good to have such a feature, because - in my opinion - the selected on in center looks far better. :)

Dasch

June 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    First of all i would thank you for this really nice Plugin!
    Now to my Problem.
    When i Start The PC everything works fine. But after The PC went to standby mode and woke up again, The Plugin is not working correctly anymore. Imho it is restarting again and again.
    When i restart MP then, everthing is fine again.
    So The Problem is only when The system is waking up from standby.
    Is there a solution?

Pastill

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    When can we hope to see support for other plugins ?
    Myself is hoping to see support for MyWebRadio (much better than RadioTime I think, especial with the filter part ).
    And this type of music plugins ( no video = no TV) is typical for use with MP Display 2.

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Dasch
    This is an old problem without solution yet. sa_ddam told me to take a look at it, as fast as possible. Problem is, that we both don't have much time right now, but be aware that this plugin is not dead.

@Pastill
    I'll try to take a look into this plugin this week. I hope I can publish the support for it (for Titan and Essential Skin) until end of next week.

Cheers,
    Richy

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, here are the first files for Titan & Titan-WS. (Just paste these files into the Skin folder of MPD++)
    Essential will follow until end of the week (I hope).
    When everythings fine, would be nice if you could tell me. I'll upload the files to git when ok.

Cheers,
    Richy

Attachments

• Skin.rar
      22.1 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom