MPDisplay++ v0.9.5.0 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastill

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
A short week ! Summertime confusing ?
It's working partly.
It's showing the initial list from where I can select a station and in the next screen what's playing.
But at that point it's not showing the station name.

I got a bit confused. You said it was Titan but in the rar-file it said Essential and it looks like Essential.

Can I also have one more wish ?
Could it be possible to have "Filter" available too (going left with remote) ? Then I can choose from my saved filters, otherwise I need to turn on TV to do that.
Building and save filter in Properties is ok to do on TV-screen.

Wondermusic

Retired Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :ROFLMAO: No, not confused... I had just half an hour yesterday, where I pushed it in.

I'll take a look at it again (When I tested yesterday every label was filled, also the station name in Playing screen).

I don't know what you have seen, but that's what I get when opening the Skin.rar

1.jpg

Essential can't be, because I didn't even start to make a window for MyWebRadio for Essential.

With the Filters it's a small problem. I don't know if it's MP1.6, but when I open filters, a dialog appears, but without any text - so I can't test it... :(

Last edited:

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Tested again and encountered the same on the first start of Playing Screen. The Station name is not shown. Probably it's the same issue we have with all other playing screens... On first Start there are some labels not showing the informations they should. sa_ddam is aware of that problem and will do his best when he has more time again for coding MPD++. Right now he is very busy and he paused the development of mpd++ (he will come back!!!!)

OK, hadn't any saved Filters, that's why I don't get a display... LOL
    You can use the Remote Buttons to navigate into the menu. There is no action within MP i can use that can open Menu's directly. Just press on top of the screen to open the sideremote.

But you will also get another Version within the next day's, where you also will have the Filter Window on the second screen. It's not possible to show more than one ListControl, so I have to change the view a bit. (Also the "Keyboard" to give the filter a name can not be shown within MPD++).

Pastill

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    I've tested it with the right files ( took wrong one before)
    As you can see from screenshot I think it's ok. All info is there.
    And if I go left with remote I also get the Plugin meny.
    But then, if I chose "Filter", nothing happens.

As I wrote earliar I don't mind to create new filter via TV. Then I have bigger letters a.s.f.
    And I don't create new ones that often.

Attachments

• 20140403_145706.jpg
      20140403_145706.jpg
      2.4 MB

Pastill

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    An a bit odd effect of using the new files:
    Even if I shift to TV, Video or Online the same background and info is seen as with Mywebradion.
    Except for "Now playing" wich change according to what is chosen.
    Station name, genre and background are still there.

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmm - this is strange. I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

Cheers,
    Richy

LJG

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just want to say thank you very much for this plug in and the new Essential Skin.

I had an issue with previous skins that some of the tags were missing when the skin was first loaded, refreshing (full screen video) then loaded all the tags. This issue does not seem to be present with the Essential skin, so that is brilliant, thanks :)

I did have a problem with live tv glitches, which I have just fixed by using the Essential skin editor and removing the scrolling text and progress bar from the live TV playing page, and now everything seems to be perfect. Really great plug-in, thankyou (y)

lisa

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here we are!
    The Avallanche Skin for MPD++ is released and in the Download Section.

You have the choice between three Styles (Default, Addict Theme and Dirty Paper) and the Option to Display ClearArts.
    You will find a short Documentation in the Skin Folder Avallanche-WS.
    The 4:3 Skin will follow soon...

Have Fun with it! :)

EDIT:
    Just forgott. :oops:
    Big Thanks to the following Users, testing this Skin and for help with the display of ClearArts:
    - Crovean
    - Quantor
    - pur_berger

Last edited:

sebimuxx

Portal Pro
    May 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since nothing has happened to fix the annoying recording bug I have now tried to fix it myself. After I had setup an Vs2012 Dev environment yesterday, it took just 5 minutes to fix the recording issue and some more minutes to fix the Bass/WASAPI problem. Just tested the fix on my HTPC and found no issues so far. I have compiled against MP 1.8. However...

Before I post the fix here I want to be sure that the source code I have used is not too outdated.

@Wondermusic: I downloaded the source from Github, from the Saddam branch. There was also a Wondermusic branch, I did not check what is in there. Of course I also do not know how recent the source code on Github is. Can you recommend to use this as a source for further development? Or at to distribute it as a patch?

Best regards,

Michael

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Michael,

the Source Code under the branch Wondermusic has just some changes within the SkinEditor (I made some changes on the GUI but the rest of the code is not ready until now).
    So you took the correct Source Code from Saddam's branch.

Saddam's branch is "Up-to-date" and has the latest changes he made.

Thanks in advance for publishing the fix!!! :)

Cheers,
    Richy

Edit:

I saw now EWeiss posting... LOL

Is that true? Or did you made another fix too? (as I know some people had still the recording bug with BassFan's (EWeiss?) fix)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom