MPEXtended ver. 0.5.0 (1 Viewer)

lodale

Portal Pro
April 9, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi I see in Github that the version has changed to 0.5.1. Does this mean that ther will be no 0.5.0 release?

lodale

Portal Pro
April 9, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
When the new release of MPestended (not MPEXtender ;)) is out, will there be a new aMPdroid release?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under Team Media Portal in PF X86. The net 4 version, as I indicated, is the one I installed. Or tried to. For completeness, I deleted the (empty) folder & the Team Media Portal folder (otherwise empty), and...
Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under...
1. Download MediaPortal for free! - MEDIAPORTAL Click "media portal 2", goes to this github link, which is a 404. 2. Downloaded the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
Replies
Views
You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
Hello, Because I was annoyed with closing MP, launch config, modify setting and start MP again, I decided to give MP the ability...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the information. I completely new to this topic but your reply is exactly what I needed. Appreciate it!
Thanks for the information. I completely new to this topic but your reply is exactly what I needed. Appreciate it!
After initially having some success with MP2 (ver. 2.4.1).....I've been trying to get TVMosaic to work. Now, I seem to have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom