mpNZB v1.4 (Updated 18-12-2009) (2 Viewers)

yosek

Portal Member
February 6, 2008
oh man .. i could have figured that out .. lol

Thank man .. its prob. a good idea to set the default to 1

:D

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
November 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
MrTrix, thanks a lot! Using the file you posted for me I got the plugin to work. It now works excellent, I'm very happy with this wonderful tool. Excellent work mate!!!

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
Glad to hear it worked. In the next little while I am going to go skin crazy and add support for as many as I can. I think I am set on what my plug-in will look like forever now so its safe to start making skins.

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
November 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
MrTrix, I have another problem unfortunately!
Everything seems to work perfectly. Except when choosing a NZB for download from a newsgroup or feed it doesn't get downloaded. There never appears a NZB on my harddisk so it doesn't get picked up and added to the queue.

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
Is this when using Newzbin only or any feed? If its Newzbin only then you need to be registered with Newzbin and put your login information into SABnzbd.

I added a note to the main post that now explains you need an account for a few of the sites I support. This is the way the sites are and I can't get around it.

UPDATE:

Released 1.05

Fixes

• Removed unnecessary SABnzbd code
  • Blank searches not allowed
  • Error checking if Status Update Interval = 0
  • Fixed status "Idle" message on start

Additions

• Download notification
  • Added skins
    • Black & White 1080
    • BleazleWide
    • Blue3
    • Indigo
    • MediaStream
    • Monochrome
    • PureVisionHD

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
November 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
You wre right MrTrix, with sites not demanding registration everything works perfect. Silly me! Thanks again, also for this new version.
Really awesome to see this plugin become such a complete tool!

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
Good to hear everything is working well. My goal with this plug-in is to make the most complete NZB/Usenet plug-in possible. I would love more feature requests if anyone has them.

RobinE

Portal Member
December 30, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Is it possible to get the option shutdown from sabnzb?
I use my HTPC for download (my system is not 24u a day active) and use the automatic shutdown option in sabnzb.
In MP the powerscheduler watch of the sabnzb process is active to prevent shutdown my pc. It should be nice if the shutdown option in sabnzb is usable in your plug in.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have peeked through the source over at google code and i was wondering if it was really needed to have the plugin trigger Status() every n seconds when i'm not in the plugin itself. When you enter the plugin (onPageLoad) the Status() (which will then keep going on a time every n seconds) and it doesn't seem to be stopped when you exit the plugin (onPageDestroy()) meaning that it would be performing the sabnzbd request every n seconds, updating the labels for the plugins skins while I might be watching TV or am visiting another plugin.

As i like to have a 1 second update when i'm actually in the mpNZB plugin screen i don't want it to keep updating every 1 seconds when i'm not in the plugin anymore as it might be a performance hit (performing request to sabnzbd over the network, parsing the xml and updating unseen labels)

Maybe i'm missing something (in that case ignore my story) but that would be my feature request :p make it idle when the plugin is not focussed

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
    October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    In Status() there is this:

if ((intJobCount == 0) || (strPause == "True")) { tmrStatus.Enabled = false; }

So that once all the jobs are done downloading it will turn off. Since I added notification of complete downloads which requires me to keep Status() going.

I will add a boolean onPageDestroy() that says you are not in the plug-in and stops updating the GUI properties. But there is no noticeable slow down and once all the downloads are done it stops. But because there is no way for SABnzbd to notify me of complete downloads I have to check for it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom