mpNZB v1.4 (Updated 18-12-2009) (2 Viewers)

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
Ya more information for the items will be something to look into in the future.

The main issues are how to display it and the fact that I support more feeds than just Newzbin so making a universal information parser is not easy.

Newzbin's RSS has 10 times more information that any other site. Most don't include NFO, some not even size (TvNZB). But in the future I will have something, maybe something similar to the idea I posted but besides Newzbin there isn't much information to grab from these feeds.

techchad

Portal Member
March 5, 2006
I know it wouldn't be very feasible but I'd be in favor of a Newzbin only Sites.xml to get more info. I don't really use many other sites since newzbin can find almost anything I need but I know this isn't so for others.

I saw in the MyUsenet plugin forum post the screen shot they have in the first post shows searching newzbin by file attribute. I don't know how easy it would be to integrate that in somehow with how the feeds are displayed. I know this probably doesn't make much sense either so forgive me and my ignorance. :)

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
I have decided to not support SABnzbd 0.4.9 as it break a bunch of my queue control stuff that didn't go through the official API. I suggest sticking with SABnzbd 0.4.8 until 0.5 comes out which will have API for everything and more. Also I added a video overlay for StreamedMP skin and fixed an error if you have never configured the plug-in before.

bloasfist

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Whohoho! you're really fast in the development of this thing! It's truly amazing! :D

Still i manage to have a feature request you haven't thought of yet ;):
  • ability to save the nzb to a specific file name. This is sometimes needed when mp-tv series has to identify the file from filename... Jburnettes plugin was able to do this, maybe you can borrow parts of his code again ;)
[edit] i'll try the 1.03/1.04 version tomorrow and will update the b&w1080p skin if needed. [/edit]

In SABNZB you can enable TV Series sorting which should tidy up the folders and filename. It seems to work in the limited testing I've done
The TV series plugin itself has this ability already (with even more flexibility in its regular expressions). However, sometimes the .nzb filename from a search engine is so messed up even tv series isn't able to identify which series/season/episode the file is. This would also be the case for sabnzbd tv series sorting...

So you mean rename the downloaded file? Because often its a set of many RAR's. I can take a look and see how jbrunette did it but I haven't seen anything like that in SABnzbd API.
No, i mean to rename the .nzb file itself, as this is going to be the foldername where sabnzbd is gonna put the downloaded content in. From this folder name the tvseries plugin should be able to identify the file. The most straightforward manner would be an option for saving the nzb using the search string instead of the usenet header as file name. If i remember correctly this was the case in Jburnettes plugin.

Btw: I've updated the skinfile for B&W 1080p (attached) to match with mpnzb 1.04.

Attachments

• mpNZB.xml
    30.6 KB

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
No, i mean to rename the .nzb file itself, as this is going to be the foldername where sabnzbd is gonna put the downloaded content in. From this folder name the tvseries plugin should be able to identify the file. The most straightforward manner would be an option for saving the nzb using the search string instead of the usenet header as file name. If i remember correctly this was the case in Jburnettes plugin.

That will be tough as I pass the URL itself and not the file to SABnzbd. But I will keep the feature in mind.

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
November 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I keep getting this error. I have already updated to the latest version of the plugin (1.04) and MediaStream but I keep getting this error: I can't get to see the queue! :(

And as it turns out I have more problems: NZB's don't get downloaded altough it looks like everythings works perfect. The NZB's never appear locally. I have reinstalled the plugin multiple times: not working...

When using version 1,03, every time i use the "Job Queue" button the plugin gives me the function to search a feed. Guess something went wrong somewhere! :)

yosek

Portal Member
February 6, 2008
download problem

I have a problem with the plugin. When is start the plugin i get a message at the bottom of the screen saying 'ERROR OCCURED'. Searching nzb's seems to working fine but i cant download them @ all.
I figure a pop up box has to show with a option yes or no for downloading a specific file.

I have set up SABNZB with webui and configured the connection in the setting menu for this plugin.

Any help would be welcome because im loving the concept!

:D

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
I keep getting this error. I have already updated to the latest version of the plugin (1.04) and MediaStream but I keep getting this error: I can't get to see the queue! :(

And as it turns out I have more problems: NZB's don't get downloaded altough it looks like everythings works perfect. The NZB's never appear locally. I have reinstalled the plugin multiple times: not working...

When using version 1,03, every time i use the "Job Queue" button the plugin gives me the function to search a feed. Guess something went wrong somewhere! :)

That would happen if your still using the old skin. You need to use the latest skin files that come with the MPI. The newest skin files have an extra button which changes the order of the buttons. Here is the skin file, its made for StreamedMP but it may work for MediaStream.

MediaStream is not a supported skin so the new one won't be copied when you run the MPI.

Once you get that part working try the plug-in and if the NZB part isn't working still, post your logs here and we will check it out.

I have a problem with the plugin. When is start the plugin i get a message at the bottom of the screen saying 'ERROR OCCURED'. Searching nzb's seems to working fine but i cant download them @ all.
I figure a pop up box has to show with a option yes or no for downloading a specific file.

I have set up SABNZB with webui and configured the connection in the setting menu for this plugin.

Any help would be welcome because im loving the concept!

:D

Does the Test Connection button work? Have you modified the Sites.XML file? Have you tried wiping the install and doing it over (Sites.XML, mpNZB.xml, mpNZB.dll, skin files).

Post your logs here and I will look through them.

yosek

Portal Member
February 6, 2008
error ocurred

yes .. the connection is "ok"

havent changed anything to the .xml files.

log section:

2009-04-21 05:05:37.640625 [Info.][BassAudio]: BASS: Initializing BASS environment done.
2009-04-21 05:06:13.828125 [Info.][MPMain]: TexturePacker: Loaded C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache\StreamedMP\packedgfx29.png texture:2048x2048 miplevels:1
2009-04-21 05:06:13.828125 [Info.][MPMain]: TexturePacker: fontengine add texure:1991
2009-04-21 05:06:13.859375 [Info.][MPMain]: No translation found for id 103847
2009-04-21 05:06:13.953125 [Info.][MPMain]: [mpNZB] Message: '0' is not a valid value for 'Interval'. 'Interval' must be greater than 0.
2009-04-21 05:06:13.968750 [Info.][MPMain]: [mpNZB] TargetSite: Void set_Interval(Double)
2009-04-21 05:06:16.828125 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at mpNZB.mpNZB.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
2009-04-21 05:06:17.281250 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at mpNZB.mpNZB.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
2009-04-21 05:06:17.453125 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
2009-04-21 05:06:17.609375 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
2009-04-21 05:06:18.187500 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
2009-04-21 05:06:18.359375 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
2009-04-21 05:06:18.468750 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
2009-04-21 05:06:22.937500 [Info.][MPMain]: No translation found for id 103847
2009-04-21 05:06:24.203125 [Info.][MPMain]: No translation found for id 103847
2009-04-21 05:06:39.609375 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2009-04-21 05:06:41.453125 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2009-04-21 05:06:44.140625 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2009-04-21 05:06:46.671875 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2009-04-21 05:06:47.781250 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2009-04-21 05:06:48.078125 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2009-04-21 05:06:48.437500 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2009-04-21 05:06:56.812500 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2009-04-21 05:06:58.234375 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2009-04-21 05:06:58.890625 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2009-04-21 05:07:00.343750 [Info.][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at mpNZB.mpNZB.OnPageDestroy(Int32 newWindowId)
2009-04-21 05:07:04.359375 [Info.][MPMain]: No translation found for id 103847
2009-04-21 05:07:51.796875 [Warn.][MPMain]: Main: ***** OnDeviceLost *****

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
Looks like the error is here:

[mpNZB] Message: '0' is not a valid value for 'Interval'. 'Interval' must be greater than 0.

In the configuration form "Update Frequency (sec):" must be above 0. Such as 1. I will setup some default stuff so it is 1 by default and that it can't be set to 0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom