mpNZB v1.4 (Updated 18-12-2009) (4 Viewers)

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
Not sure on the line thing, I will try redoing the skin in a little while. I am not much of a skinner.

And it would be easy to add a shutdown on complete option. I will probably add it in a little while.

FantaXP7

Portal Pro
February 3, 2009
I see thank you for the link. I know exactly where to place the .dll, but the .xml information there, do I just copy all of that, edit the .xml in the plugins folder and just replace everything with that text?

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
Sites.XML goes in the same place as mpNZB.dll. The settings file will be created when you configure the plug-in.

FantaXP7

Portal Pro
February 3, 2009
Ahh gotcha. Thank you very much and thanks for the work on this plugin.

Has anyone added nzbsrus? I read the how to but I am not too good at this stuff...wondering if someone could send me the strings.

CrashUK

Portal Pro
July 24, 2008
Ahh gotcha. Thank you very much and thanks for the work on this plugin.

Has anyone added nzbsrus? I read the how to but I am not too good at this stuff...wondering if someone could send me the strings.

Could be with nzbsrus its the main site I use and I am paid for VIP on they too.. this version works better then the last version..

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Not sure on the line thing, I will try redoing the skin in a little while. I am not much of a skinner.

I've fixed the line issue MrTRiX :)
    The overlay control part should be removed from the Blue3wide skin and also the allowoverlay should be yes.
    When allowoverlay is yes tv preview on top of the mpNZB plugin is possible with border around it.

If you update the package with my attached Blue3wide skin it is perfect.

View attachment mpNZB.xml

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
    October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    FantaXP7 those strings are different for every user. All you do is log in to NZBsRus's website then go to http://www.nzbsrus.com/rss.php. Then look for a URL like this http://www.nzbsrus.com/rssfeed.php?i=13..2&h=da6191b9...........0d0bea.....65. I replaced some of the URL with .'s because its my ID but basically you take this part "i=13..2&h=da6191b9...........0d0bea.....65" replace with the data after i= until right before &h. And replace [H] with the data after h= til the end.

UPDATE: Released 1.02
    • Added Custom search strings
    • Added MyTVSeries missing episode searching
    • Added modified version of wouter1971's skin (Not sure about video overlay yet)

The MyTVSeries code was very much influenced by jbrunette's code. It was simple and it worked, no point reinventing the wheel, I just gave it the MrTRiX touch and did the interfacing.

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    When using version 1,03, every time i use the "Job Queue" button the plugin gives me the function to search a feed. Guess something went wrong somewhere! :)

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
    October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    What skin do you use? I updated the skin files in 1.0.3 since I added a Group Button. That changed the button ID's. Use the skin files included in the MPI file.

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I use MediaStream, the version of 13-4. All other versions of your plugin worked fine (haven't tried 1.02).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom