mpNZB v1.4 (Updated 18-12-2009) (1 Viewer)

jjnaude

Portal Member
April 16, 2007
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
Hi MrTrix

I'm on holiday at the moment so I can't play with the plugin, but from everyone's comments its sounds great. Just a comment on the TV series integration thing. One possibility is to open the TVSeries database (read only) and create a menu structure from that, that corresponds to missing episodes in My TVSeries. This is not my idea, it was proposed by jburnette shortly before he disappeared. I think that should be fairly straightforward and give the required functionality (well it won't be accesible from inside the MyTVSeries plugin, but it's pretty good nevertheless).

use it, don't use it.

Thanks again
jjn

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
I will look into your search idea. As for the API, those commands are for a future SABnzbd release.

Hi MrTrix

I'm on holiday at the moment so I can't play with the plugin, but from everyone's comments its sounds great. Just a comment on the TV series integration thing. One possibility is to open the TVSeries database (read only) and create a menu structure from that, that corresponds to missing episodes in My TVSeries. This is not my idea, it was proposed by jburnette shortly before he disappeared. I think that should be fairly straightforward and give the required functionality (well it won't be accesible from inside the MyTVSeries plugin, but it's pretty good nevertheless).

use it, don't use it.

Thanks again
jjn

Thanks for the tip, I asked about suggested methods of integration in the MyTVSeries forum and got a similar suggestion from a main programmer of that plug-in. I will probably do something like that in the future. Not sure if I will have the user pick a search engine after that or just search them all. The way Sites.XML is setup it would be hard to do that.

Update-Idea: How about an area in the MP Config were you can make a list of custom searches. And if you seperate them with a "|" symbol then it does multiple searches on whatever site you pick. Then displays them all. It would take longer and probably need to be sorted. I may also start auto sorting by Date when results are shown.

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
Good to hear whatever your problem was is no longer a problem. BTW I have added multisearch in my next release exactly the way DenZ requested.

Monchi

Portal Pro
January 7, 2008
Hi MrTRiX!

I dont know if its possible but if so it would be nice if you could add the feature that your plugin prevents the powerscheduler plugin of the tv server to shut down the pc until all download jobs are done

by the way: thx for your greate plugin

FantaXP7

Portal Pro
February 3, 2009
MrTriX,

Whenever I download a MPI file and try to install I get a "Invalid Package!" error. I was wondering if it might be possible to get a copy that I can download and install without the MPI file. I had asked about this some time ago on the forum about the error but no one seems to know what's going on with it.

Thanks

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
MrTriX,

Whenever I download a MPI file and try to install I get a "Invalid Package!" error. I was wondering if it might be possible to get a copy that I can download and install without the MPI file. I had asked about this some time ago on the forum about the error but no one seems to know what's going on with it.

Thanks

You could always download the newest DLL from the SVN tree itself. Here is a direct link. I don't recommend these usually because they are not always release versions.

mpNZB.dll

Hi MrTRiX!

I dont know if its possible but if so it would be nice if you could add the feature that your plugin prevents the powerscheduler plugin of the tv server to shut down the pc until all download jobs are done

I will look into the PowerScheduler thing but as of right now I have no idea how to do that.

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi MrTRiX!

Powerscheduler works with active processes that you can define yourself in the plugin config.
    Maybe you can do something with it and MrTrix can add a feature to shutdown sabnzbd so when queue is empty there is no sabnzbd process anymore. This is standard option in sabnzbd, and easy to implement...i think :)

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ya I would like your version of the skin, I forgot about the Blue3Wide at the time.

What does #3 mean?

My updated Blue3wide skinfile:

View attachment mpNZB.xml

Example of #3, horizontal line at height of Select Feed button:

CIMG0125.jpg

CIMG0131.jpg

On the second picture you can see the strange horizontal line i mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom