mpNZB v1.4 (Updated 18-12-2009) (1 Viewer)

Pepreal

Portal Member
August 31, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
With the new sabszbd it doen't work anymore, someting about an api key or so

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
I use MediaStream, the version of 13-4. All other versions of your plugin worked fine (haven't tried 1.02).

Yes well its new to 1.03. You need to use the skin files provided with the newest MPI, anything else is not supported.

With the new sabszbd it doen't work anymore, someting about an api key or so

As for the APIKey thing I fixed this last night and will release it later today as 1.04. Until then stick with SABnzbd 0.4.8 or wait.

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    UPDATE: Released 1.02
    • Added modified version of wouter1971's skin (Not sure about video overlay yet)

@MrTRiX: Why not sure about the overlay? If you lift all SABnzbd info 50 pixels as i did in the last Blue3wide skin, the overlay of tv fits nicely underneath it. It's realy nice to check the downloads while you are watching tv. And the only difference if you set overlay to yes is from what i found out the border around the tv preview.
    Please reconsider. :D

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
    October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    UPDATE: Released 1.02
    • Added modified version of wouter1971's skin (Not sure about video overlay yet)

@MrTRiX: Why not sure about the overlay? If you lift all SABnzbd info 50 pixels as i did in the last Blue3wide skin, the overlay of tv fits nicely underneath it. It's realy nice to check the downloads while you are watching tv. And the only difference if you set overlay to yes is from what i found out the border around the tv preview.
    Please reconsider. :D

I will look at it again, for some reason it didn't look right on my MP install at my resolution, the ETA was overlapping the overlay. I will figure out why and if its an actual problem then I will just move the overlay somewhere else, but I will get the video overlay back in the skin somehow.

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I will look at it again, for some reason it didn't look right on my MP install at my resolution, the ETA was overlapping the overlay. I will figure out why and if its an actual problem then I will just move the overlay somewhere else, but I will get the video overlay back in the skin somehow.

Ok, my mp works at 1920x1080 resolution, maybe that could be why it does not fit at your resolution.

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
    October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

Ok, my mp works at 1920x1080 resolution, maybe that could be why it does not fit at your resolution.

That's probably it as I am @ 720p. I will look into moving stuff around to get it working, also if you wanna give it a shot I would be happy to have a skinner. But the goal would be for it to look good with 720p and 1080p.

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That's probably it as I am @ 720p. I will look into moving stuff around to get it working, also if you wanna give it a shot I would be happy to have a skinner. But the goal would be for it to look good with 720p and 1080p.

I will give it a shot as i'm not an experienced skinner and try both resolutions.

psampaio

January 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    I've tried MyUsenet but never got it to work. Definitely gonna try this when I get home. Looks very good!

bloasfist

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Whohoho! you're really fast in the development of this thing! It's truly amazing! :D

Still i manage to have a feature request you haven't thought of yet ;):
    • ability to save the nzb to a specific file name. This is sometimes needed when mp-tv series has to identify the file from filename... Jburnettes plugin was able to do this, maybe you can borrow parts of his code again ;)
    [edit] i'll try the 1.03/1.04 version tomorrow and will update the b&w1080p skin if needed. [/edit]

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
    October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    So you mean rename the downloaded file? Because often its a set of many RAR's. I can take a look and see how jbrunette did it but I haven't seen anything like that in SABnzbd API.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom