mpNZB v1.4 (Updated 18-12-2009) (2 Viewers)

dsnetcna

December 23, 2009
I hope this is the right section to post this, if not I do apologize. So, I downloaded and installed the mp NZB plugin without a problem. I also downloaded SABnzb and pretty much left everything default except for the usenet info. When I launch the mediaportal config and click on mpnzb to configure, the settings box comes up asking for server address, etc. I installed the SABnzd on the same computer and when I go to test the connection it says "Connection:Failed".

I have tried 127.0.0.1, and the local IP. I'm not using any username/password. Has anybody ever run into this before or can give some advice on how to fix this?

TIA!

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
I hope this is the right section to post this, if not I do apologize. So, I downloaded and installed the mp NZB plugin without a problem. I also downloaded SABnzb and pretty much left everything default except for the usenet info. When I launch the mediaportal config and click on mpnzb to configure, the settings box comes up asking for server address, etc. I installed the SABnzd on the same computer and when I go to test the connection it says "Connection:Failed".

I have tried 127.0.0.1, and the local IP. I'm not using any username/password. Has anybody ever run into this before or can give some advice on how to fix this?

TIA!

Posting here is fine.

Did you try everything mentioned here? Did you fill in the API key?

Tophicles

Portal Member
January 15, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
I have loved this plugin, even without the added bonus of a NewzBin account :( (haha)

Ever since putting on Mediaportal 1.1, I cannot get mpNZB 1.4 to work. It configures and connects ok in the setup, but once I get into MediaPortal, it tells me "Error parsing XML" on the bottom of the screen.

Thanks so much for the hard work you've done, Mr. Trix, and I hope one day we'll have search function with NZBMatrix?

Any pointers are appreciated, thanks again!

EDIT: Nevermind, for some reason, removing and re-adding the API-Key fixed things... my bad :)

jmccarthy14

Portal Member
May 2, 2009
So this add in is fantastic. Of course only the people with problems post in a thread. I'm helping a friend with his htpc. The addition of the 'information' option I didn't see until now, great for discovering the language.

But. Not sure why but his 'missing episodes' feature doesn't work. If I go to Newzbin->missing episodes->xx it does nothing once a show has been picked, except for a couple shows that he downloaded already within your plugin. Wonder why, I remember this working very well iterations ago. Any insight? Maybe because he's using the newest MP-TVseries or w/e the plugin is?

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
So this add in is fantastic. Of course only the people with problems post in a thread. I'm helping a friend with his htpc. The addition of the 'information' option I didn't see until now, great for discovering the language.

But. Not sure why but his 'missing episodes' feature doesn't work. If I go to Newzbin->missing episodes->xx it does nothing once a show has been picked, except for a couple shows that he downloaded already within your plugin. Wonder why, I remember this working very well iterations ago. Any insight? Maybe because he's using the newest MP-TVseries or w/e the plugin is?

Did you let MyTVseries download the whole series information? That's required for the Missing Episode feature.

jmccarthy14

Portal Member
May 2, 2009
No. When I reinstalled it I forgot to check that off this time, and since I did it only once so long ago I forgot it was necessary. Thanks for the help

nater40oz

Portal Member
March 19, 2008
NZBMatrix RSS Search Feed

Found this recently on nzbmatrix. -

you can create a rss search feed via -

http://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?page=download&username={USERNAME}&apikey={API KEY}&subcat=28,20,19,21,18,55,52,53,9,16,45,46,17,10,15,11,43,12,44,51,13,14,56,54,2,1,50,42,4,3,48,24,23,22,47,27,25,49,36,33,39,37,38,40,34,26,6,5,41,8,7&english=1&term={search term}

Any chance of getting this implemented? Also adding a selection for catagories would be great - but could weed them out via the xml file as needed too.

Thanks again for the great plugin!
:D

primadeluxe

Portal Member
November 7, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Any chance for future support for Amped skin?
I have tried to install it but i get a ERROR PARSING XML file message whenever i open MpNZB - browsing seems to work but cant download anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom