Multiple monitor support please (1 Viewer)

Jean-Max

Portal Pro
October 20, 2004
FRANCE
cheffe97 said:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/directx9_c/directx/graphics/programmingguide/programmingtips/workingmultiplemonitors.asp
..Sadly clear..

To solve the problem, bi-screen users as me (one local LCD for control, one projector, each on 2 DVI), have to find an intelligent solution..
Wake-up boys !

From me, I am:
-Testing UltraMon (BS tweaks.. )
-Testing Ultra VNC (But only the HTPC primary screen can be seen on the remote PC..)..
-Testing different dysplay modes on my Matrox Parhelia (clone mode, extended mode, DVD max (automatic FS display on sec. monitor for windowed videos from the primary..)
-Testing M-P in FS mode on primary CG output (-> projector) , while keeping PC controls on the second CG output (-> local LCD)

Patience ;)
-> "WWW" !!
(We Will Win)

A

Anonymous

It means that neither MCE nor Meedio are using fully directx9??? as theyre are able (it is not coming from) on a secondary monitor...
It means also that the only solution at this time is to use 2 graphic cards???

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they function well. If the mapping disappears again, I'll send you some logs. Thank you!
Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they...
Hi, I changed recently from MP1 to MP2 and I'm very happy with the change. But I still have to learn quite a few things. Sorry if...
Replies
Views
Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86 version to check it was working. Then deleted x86 version. Then reinstalled x64 as it didn't like it. Anyway streamedMP is working perfectly for me.
Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86...
Not for me... So, I've uninstalled MP (full cleanup), then I've installed MP x64 1.33 only. But, when I've tried to install...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom