Multishortcut in MP 1.30 with Titan skin. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
Replies
Views
Works, all error messages are gone now! (y)
Works, all error messages are gone now! (y)
MediaPortal-Error.log entries on every MediaPortal start: [2023-12-01 22:16:40,628] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] -...
Replies
Views
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
Replies
Views
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom