MultiShortcut plugin (1 Viewer)

famewolf

Portal Pro
June 7, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
While I'm talking to myself I'll ask if anyone has a multishortcut that works with 1.7 pre release because the one I had working fine says it is not compatible with the new version.

Calsi

Portal Pro
May 4, 2013
Home Country
Bermuda Bermuda
While I'm talking to myself I'll ask if anyone has a multishortcut that works with 1.7 pre release because the one I had working fine says it is not compatible with the new version.

Yes it does. You have to use Version 2.5 which was created for MP1.6. After I installed MP 1.7 Pre. and my Multishortcuts were reloaded from my backup and they showed up in the Configuration Plugins and after enabling them, they worked fine.

famewolf

Portal Pro
June 7, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I don't know if it would cause further problems but I know once before I edited a version string to make mediaportal report it was an earlier version so it would work with a particular plugin....sadly I don't recall WHERE I did that but maybe it will jar someone's memory?

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi. After upgrading to MP1.7 Final all Multishortcuts don't work anymore. Also reconfiguring them as new did not succeed.
    Can you help?

Hi,
    I just tested MultiShortcut plugin V2.5 with latest MediaPortal V 1.7 and, it works like a charm :

config.png calc.png notepad.png

Bye.

schwarzrz

Portal Pro
    May 23, 2010
    Frankfurt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

coluld you please tell me, where the right place is to copy the files in Mediaportal Win 7. The explanation ends with VISTA.

Please excuse my bad english.

Thank you

Marbles_00

Portal Member
    April 14, 2010
    Hamilton
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I'm trying to get v2.5 to work with MP 1.7.1 final...and I'm running into the same incompatible error. How is everyone getting this to work?

Topi

Portal Member
    October 26, 2012
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi there,
    will version 2.5 of the plugin work with MediaPortal 1.10.0? Does someone has experiences on this?
    Thanks in advance,
    topi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom