Mum! Dad's broken the telly again! (1 Viewer)

How much touble are you usually in because you've broken your htpc again?

• Total voters

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
My eight year old asked me yesterday how I was able to jump so precisely to the point after the commercial break. I explained to her about commercial skipping (didn't mention comskip) and she was suitably impressed.

My wife, on the other hand, has put a moratorium on UI changes. So, I am "stuck" with Avallonis for now.

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Come on guys, we all know that we break it just to get in trouble and enjoy the punishment...
    Surely that's the only reason we 'tweak' it when it's running perfectly well?
    Personally I prefer to skip the need to fix MP and ask to 'punish me mistress' - it's quicker and saves introducing issues...
    You really can't beat getting whipped with a hot ferret! ;)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    My wife gets annoyed with me when I tell her that she is not providing enough detail with her bug reports

You really need some sort of armour if you come out with those kind of comments, personally do not know of anything strong enough ;)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country

Now that is cruelty to ferrets, which I adore, could they not just use another Yorkshireman instead, or do they save that just for saturday nights :p

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    Come on guys, we all know that we break it just to get in trouble and enjoy the punishment...
    Personally I prefer to skip the need to fix MP and ask to 'punish me mistress' - it's quicker and saves introducing issues...

I think we are seeing a side of Spud that none of us wanted to know about..... I said "Share" not "Scare"!

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England

I think we are seeing a side of Spud that none of us wanted to know about..... I said "Share" not "Scare"!

I'll make a video ;)

Paranoid Delusion said:
    Now that is cruelty to ferrets, which I adore, could they not just use another Yorkshireman instead, or do they save that just for saturday nights
    Not just a Saturday, that would have to be a special birthday! (or take much more money than I've seen!)
    It's easier to just call the ferret Walter and dip him in some Yorkshire beer - then it's difficult to tell the difference.

Last edited:

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Little does she know that she will soon be an MP1.3.0 Alpha tester :)

You will when you get it in the neck for messing with the TV again! :p

Users who are viewing this thread