[Proposal] Music album downlaod (1 Viewer)

TiboTv

Portal Pro
June 22, 2009
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Is there already a way to download music? (films and series download link works well).
For me the best way is to download a complete album in one click but I'm not sure that it's possible...

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Waiting at least 36 hours before bumping a topic might help too...

Anyway, no, it's not possible in WebMP yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Thats odd I did a clean install of tv server x64 and just dropped the SchedulesDirect.dll from the old tv server x86 into the plugins folder of the tv server x64 and its working fine.
    Thats odd I did a clean install of tv server x64 and just dropped the SchedulesDirect.dll from the old tv server x86 into the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom