Music Database misses files. (1 Viewer)

johsgjerde

Portal Member
November 20, 2011
When I update my music DB it reads more than 7000 files, which is correct. But only 5000-something are added to the database... They are not on a network drive, it seems MP is just ignoring some.

Any help?

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    It shouldn't miss anyone so a log from when you update would be nice(so we can see if a error or something else happen), also tell which version of MP you use.

Regards
    Roy

johsgjerde

Portal Member
    November 20, 2011
    I took a look at the log myself and it is a bit strange. It reads all the files, but doesn't add all. I also noticed an error in my cornerstone.dll. Could this be relevant? I am using MP 1.2.3 btw[DOUBLEPOST=1353907335][/DOUBLEPOST]The strange thing is that the thumbs are correct i think, and the "missing tracks" are sorted in the correct genre and with the correct artist.[DOUBLEPOST=1353907432][/DOUBLEPOST]And there I found my bug. I am a bit embarrassed. The albums were set to skip in music views.... Resolved... By myself. Lol

Attachments

• Configuration.txt
      148.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the 10Gbps card I added, so I've connected the HD Homerun directly to the 2.5G port, and its solved the problem, I can now copy large multiple files to the server and not suffer with picture issues. There is...
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the...
    My MP1 installation works perfectly, except if I transfer large files to my server. Network setup. HD Homerun Quad tuner -...
    Replies
    Views
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
    Replies
    Views
    I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All that I can suggest is that you read this page in the MP Wiki and experiment to see if it will merge the separate folders to give you a unified view of the media. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All...
    Hi i have a collection of 9208(Still growing on a daily basis)) music videos(ripped in m2ts format from blu-rays) which are stored...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom