Music Fanart Error (1 Viewer)

Remoteglen

Portal Pro
July 14, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi guys

I am hopping someone can help me:( When I run Fanart Handler I am not getting any fanart at all for my music.

And when I closed the program I had the attached error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated (n)

Regards

Glen

Attachments

• Fanart Handler.png
    Fanart Handler.png
    846.8 KB
  • Fanart Error.png
    Fanart Error.png
    3.4 MB

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What happens when you open the fanart config (as per your screenshot 1) and press Start Scraper? The error you post seems to be from the ExtensionInstaller, your normal logs do not contain this error. As you have FA installed, you do not need to use the ExtensionInstaller.

Ah, get it, you pressed config from ExtensionInstaller? Probably better to open MP Configuration, go to plugins, select FanArt and press config there. Then run the scraper.

Remoteglen

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi mbuzina

Even if I run it from MP Config. I still don't get any fanart!

Regards

Glen

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Glen, what happens when you press the run the scraper button? After you have done that, please attach the configuration.log file (or grab the logs again).

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    The past few days there has been an issue with Fan art. I discovered it while testing MP2
    [2013-11-03 07:17:48,212] [1442667] [FanArt Downloader 0] [DEBUG] - MovieTheMovieDbMatcher: Exception downloading FanArt for ID 21717
    System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.ConvertUtils.Int32Parse(Char[] chars, Int32 start, Int32 length)

Just installed fan art in latest MP1 Pre version and nothing was downloaded when I scanned my music.
    FanArt.jpg

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Your fanart db seems locked. Try to delete it and restart.

Boysintheband

Portal Member
    June 10, 2012
    Staffordshire, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I am experiencing the exact same problem with Fanart Handler, when running the scraper it adds loads of artists (and duplicates some) but wont actually pull anything through for them. Fresh install of MP 1.4 (1.5 upgrade forced a reinstall). Frustrating but at least I now know it isn't something I have done when installing.

Btw I have also tried adding fanart from local (out of curiosity) with no success there either.

Users who are viewing this thread