Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    OK, I'll check the updated Bass engine.
    Where can I download 1.25Pre? Or is it easier to replace the Bass DLL file(s)?

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    The issue happens with MP 1.25 Pre Test 5 as well.
    It's reproducible, it always happens with certain MP3 files. But all of them can be played in other media players.
    An example file is attached.

I really would appreciate if someone could take a look at this issue.

Attachments

• 11. I Got The Girl.zip
      10.4 MB · Views: 0

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Thanks for your involvement!

Yes, it fails everytime.
    I use WASAPI:
    1585726973423.png

Probably the issue is related to this configuration. I'll test if it occurs with BASS engine as well:
    1585727006931.png

Is there anything else I can check?

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I tried with waspi also as per the attached screenshots and still plays without problem.
    Please let me know if I can test further.

music1.jpg music2.jpg

UPDATE:- also using the same setup (tickboxes enabled).;)

Last edited:

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Thanks for testing!

With the following steps I can reproduce the issue:
    1. Enable WASAPI
    2. Add the previously attached track and another track to the playlist and play it
    3. Wait for the first track to end

Result:
    The music playback hangs at the end of the first track and the second track is not played and the "[Error ] [52 ] [ERROR] - BASS: GCHandle of Musicstream not found in Dictionary -2147483346 Der angegebene Schlüssel war nicht im Wörterbuch angegeben." is logged.

Do you experience the same when following these steps?

Users who are viewing this thread