Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Try turning off settings one at a time:
    • Gapless playback
    • Fade in / Fade out
    • Replay gain
    I can’t find it, but it seems to me which of these settings is not supported normally in WASAPI mode.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    With the following steps I can reproduce the issue:
    1. Enable WASAPI
    2. Add the previously attached track and another track to the playlist and play it
    3. Wait for the first track to end
    That worked ok for me too, see attached screenshot, at the end of the first track the Bon Jovi track played to end.
    music3.jpg

Try turning off settings one at a time:
    • Gapless playback
    • Fade in / Fade out
    • Replay gain
    I can’t find it, but it seems to me which of these settings is not supported normally in WASAPI mode.

Yes that is interesting.. If Fade in / Fade out is enabled and you then set Gapless playback, the Fade in / Fade out is disabled automatically (like it is either or) but it is then possible to re-enable Fade in / Fade out so not sure.:unsure:

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Now I had the same error with another audio file (see attached file), although all mixing options were disabled:
    1585848831964.png

Although Fade-in / Fade-out is disabled, MediaPortal fades in and fades out when I skip to the next track.

It looks like MediaPortal ignores the setting:
    <entry name="crossfade">4003</entry>
    <entry name="buffering">10</entry>
    <entry name="useSkipSteps">no</entry>
    <entry name="fadeOnStartStop">no</entry>
    <entry name="gaplessPlayback">no</entry>
    <entry name="enableReplayGain">no</entry>
    <entry name="enableAlbumReplayGain">no</entry>
    <entry name="streamOutputLevel">80</entry>
    <entry name="asiobalance">0</entry>
    <entry name="wasapiExclusive">no</entry>
    <entry name="upMixMono">0</entry>
    <entry name="upMixStereo">0</entry>
    <entry name="upMixQuadro">0</entry>
    <entry name="upMixFiveDotOne">0</entry>
    <entry name="enableResume">no</entry>
    <entry name="resumeAfter">10</entry>
    <entry name="resumeSelect">
    </entry>

Setting Buffering to low or max levels doesn't help.

Attachments

• 06. Song For You.zip
      10.4 MB · Views: 0
    Last edited:

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    If I set the Cross-fading value to 0 there's no fading on track skip but the error remains nevertheless.

The "Fade-in on start / fade-out on stop" option takes no effect at all, also in normal BASS mode. Regardless if enabled or disabled, the volume always fades in at start but never fades out on stop.

"GCHandle of Musicstream not found in Dictionary -2147483346 The key was not specified in the directory." What does that mean? What's GCHandle?

I still have the suspicion that there's a dependency between WASAPI mode, the Fade-in/out option and/or the cross-fading option.
    Can we do a test and completely disable these options in the code?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread