MusicInfo Handler (1 Viewer)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I get this in my log for every attempt the plugin does to scrape, how do I fix this?

Code:
    [2015-01-02 17:45:09,522] [Log    ] [MusicInfoHandler Album Details] [ERROR] - Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: The file could not be read   Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed or one of its dependencies. The found manifest definition doesn't match the reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    Filename: Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed
       at MusicInfoHandlerGUI.Downloader.Download[TE](String url, String saveCacheFile)
       at MusicInfoHandlerGUI.AudioDb.AudioDbAPI.GetAlbumByNameAndArtist(String artistName, String albumName)
       at MusicInfoHandlerGUI.ArtistThumbScraper.GetAlbumDetails()

^^Had to translate some Swedish from the log file if it reads confusing.
    Emph

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Pushed another version to MPEI and the extensions page that uses the latest version of that DLL.

This is one of those annoyances with MP that it should ship with a few standard libraries but it is left for all plugins to fight it out :(

If anyone still has problems manually download the latest dll from
    https://json.codeplex.com/downloads/get/1237255
    Copy the dll from zip file in bin/NET40 to c:\program files (x86)\team mediaportal\mediaportal
    This might however then break other plugins....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom