Mustayaluca 0.6.2.0 Final (12/01/2014 MP 1.6.x or later) (2 Viewers)

Mr. V

Portal Pro
September 15, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
Re: Mustayaluca 0.2.1.129 Beta (MP 1.2b Only)

@ lebbect, don't suppose you could upload a copy of you db and gfx somewhere? It'll be easier for me to work with something when skinning. I'll look at the skin anyway for now ;)

My Emulator Database and gfx attached.

A new version of my emulators has been released.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-emulators-247/yet-another-new-version-major-changes-please-test-96787/

:D

Attachments

• myEmulators.zip
    9.5 MB
  • myEmulators database.zip
    12.6 KB

Masselink

May 22, 2011
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

#MovingPictures.SelectedNode.FileFriendlyName is showing in Moving pictures

Great Skin!

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Can you provide turkish fonts?
    Maybe one of the guys that use the skin and know about fonts could edit the existing fonts and we'll add them to the skin...

Have noticed though that in the music view, or in iTunes trailers etc there is no text showing what is selected so if there is no album thumbnail it is not clear until the object is selected... Has this been discussed and will this change in future versions?
    Sorry on a roll now... One thing with any skin that I do find less convenient than mce is the view for recorded tv. A list is quite long when a lot of recordings build up.

The icon view could be good, but a block of thumbnails doesn't work for me as they are often blank or show an advert rather than make it clear what the episodes are so you are navigating the grid looking at the text label at the bottom to see if you are on the right item. Any way to include a label either as the icon, or under the icon to say what the program name is?

Edit 2: when playing music the fanart on the basic home still rotates random, could it show the fanart for now playing music like clr does?
    I came across the lack of selected item label in a few places, will look into it ;)
    Same goes for recorded tv, I'll see what I can do.
    You should be able to set the now playing music fanart to show in the basichome with the editor.

not sure if this is a skin issue but when I search the youtube videos using the online videos plugin it does not display the video title, it just shows a screenshot of the video, also the keyboard in online videos does not work correctly, when you type a number a letter pops up
    Keyboard works correctly, it's the new way MP has the std and sms keyboards in one. Just toggle the 'standard/sms' button to see how it works ;)

#MovingPictures.SelectedNode.FileFriendlyName is showing in Moving pictures
    Damien, any ideas here? It works for me... maybe related to number of categories/filters/nodes/language...

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

How did you get this view?
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/mediaportal-skins-50/81241d1304595697-mustayaluca-0-2-1-129-beta-mediaportal-1-2b-only-41.jpg

Is this done automatically or did you created it manually and most important how? I cant get that by adding actors to categories in moving pictures nor sorting. And from where you downloaded photos.

Thats TVSeries Actors view which can be displayed from the TVSeries context menu.

Jelmo

Portal Pro
    September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Mustayaluca 0.2.1.129 Beta (MP 1.2b Only)

Any timeframe for a new release?

sub3

Portal Member
    May 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Poland Poland

Thanks ltfearme for quick answear. I assume this is option only in TVSeries plugin. BTW that photos must be downloaded from somewhere by plugin, do you know where it is downloaded from?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Thanks ltfearme for quick answear. I assume this is option only in TVSeries plugin. BTW that photos must be downloaded from somewhere by plugin, do you know where it is downloaded from?

Yes only an option with TVSeries it gets actor thumbs from thetvdb.com, MyVideos has something similar and can get actor thumbs for your movies.

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Hi Psycho Reptile,

first of all: thank you, great job.

Just a little request, support for myworldmap plugin.

Thanks again!

Bye,
    Nephilim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom