Mustayaluca - A blended MP Skin [RELEASED] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    I love the small Mini EPG in this and Maya.

Perfect for the way I expect an on screen epg to work.

dgsgc

Portal Member
    December 4, 2007
    No exit button shouldnt be a problem when i install this on my htpc, at the moment im testing on my pc and didnt know the alt f4 command so that should do it, thanks.

Im using the latest moving pictures, 1.03 i think it is. The posters are definitely mega compressed in moving pictures filmstrip view when compared with the list view, its quite noticeable, ill do some screenshots when i get in.

Also filmstrip view in file mode and tv series are fine, no compression or jerkyness, its only for moving picture that they are compressed and jerky.

Thanks again.

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    It's great looking skin, but as with Maya I simply don't get the one entry mini epg you use..
    I use mini epg the most for switching channels. I have some 100 channels divided into 6-7 groups and miniEPG is the easiest, fastest way to switch between groups and channels. With one click you have now and next info on all of the channels and that's what most IMHO users need.
    I use tv guide primarily for setting up recordings because there is too much hassle to switch between groups.
    That is why I don't understand one entry on this skin and no next playing on Maya.. I just don't. Astethics aside, this is just not usable and that's why I'm not using any of it. If I knew how, this is the first thing I would change on both skins, great design work, it really is, I hope someone will pick up and develop several patches..

Totally agree with this - a single entry mini-epg is of no use at all! If anybody develops a 'proper' mini-epg with now & next of all channels on it, please post it! :D

J

joostzilla

It's great looking skin, but as with Maya I simply don't get the one entry mini epg you use..
    I use mini epg the most for switching channels. I have some 100 channels divided into 6-7 groups and miniEPG is the easiest, fastest way to switch between groups and channels. With one click you have now and next info on all of the channels and that's what most IMHO users need.
    I use tv guide primarily for setting up recordings because there is too much hassle to switch between groups.
    That is why I don't understand one entry on this skin and no next playing on Maya.. I just don't. Astethics aside, this is just not usable and that's why I'm not using any of it. If I knew how, this is the first thing I would change on both skins, great design work, it really is, I hope someone will pick up and develop several patches..

Point taken! You are the first one who clearly sets out why a single row miniguide is unusable in some ;) cases.
    I will design a new one for Maya asap. With 'on next' showing. We will offer this as an option. In both mini and big versions.

akiaki

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2008
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    THANK YOU!
    Are you also planning to put now/next on info?
    I think that is the most important information when watching TV.
    Looking forward to the mods! :D

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I see the new MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 has been released - has anybody tested this skin with it? Any issues? Is anybody developing/updating this for the RC1 release? I sure hope so! I'm currently using the skin with version 1.0.2 and it works wonderfully - it would be a shame to lose such a beautiful skin so soon :)

macardi

Portal Member
    January 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The first post have been updated with two alternative versions of the TvMiniGuide.

Cheers
    Macardi

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom