mvCentral 1.0.5.453 RC for MP 1.4 Final (1 Viewer)

jon_in_phx

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 13, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi Guys,

mvCentral 1.0.5.454 RC for MP 1.4 Final

Please try this.

If the importer does stick, try closing and restarting and it should pick up from where it stopped.

Thanks

Tried mvCentral 1.0.5.454.
    Processed 73 old videos that were giving me fits a couple weeks ago. The importer ran to completion without restarting (seven of those required close-match approvals). Three or four times the importer stopped for about a minute or so, but then continued on its own.

Much improved! Thank you!

Jon

tomhai

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Does the latest version of mvCentral officially support the import of iso files (e.g. DVD structures)?
    I tried to import and play some music DVDs but could not start them.
    If there is a failure on my system I can post logs.
    Thanks.

rico12345

Portal Member
    February 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    hello
    i have a problem
    when i put new music videos in the folder where my music videos are they dont come up in the libery
    and also not in the importer screen
    the extensions are good
    im working with medeiaportal 1.5 mayby thats is why ?

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    hello
    i have a problem
    when i put new music videos in the folder where my music videos are they dont come up in the libery
    and also not in the importer screen
    the extensions are good
    im working with medeiaportal 1.5 mayby thats is why ?

This version should work fine on 1.5, can you post the mvCentral and configuration log files please.

Thanks

Boysintheband

Portal Member
    June 10, 2012
    Staffordshire, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

Having an issue with this version on Mediaportal 1.4. I am unable to create/play/view playlists. Not sure if this is a known error or if it is a problem with my setup?

Cheers,

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
    Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom