mvCentral 1.0.8.XXX by ajs (3 Viewers)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    The bar is closed, but he is also not far away, but there is a store that sells only beer, imported, local, craft, etc. I’m not sure if there is such a store format anywhere else besides us, but I haven’t seen this in other countries.
    View attachment 205256

Ukraine should advertise that after COVID is over to encourage tourism :rolleyes:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    We are always glad to see guests, and everyone who was here was delighted, but sometimes it is very expensive for tourists, the mentality is such that a foreigner, if possible, should be deceived. But not much.

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    We are always glad to see guests, and everyone who was here was delighted, but sometimes it is very expensive for tourists, the mentality is such that a foreigner, if possible, should be deceived. But not much.

Same as Italy then, because my old neighbor would haggle his bill down with the waiter being fully aware of the "tourist tax" they add as well :whistle:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    The main thing is that he does it with a smile :) and from the bottom of his heart :)

--

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @RoChess @mrbonsen I try add Sort to mvCentral, but i dont know work or not ... Try ... and dont forget for Backup ...

Attachments

• mvCentral.dll.zip
      760.8 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @RoChess @mrbonsen I try add Sort to mvCentral, but i dont know work or not ... Try ... and dont forget for Backup ...

That's awesome @ajs and I'll try to test as soon as I can... ahh screw work, as I fired up HTPC during lunch to get logs from the weekend when I realized more details on my weird GPU crash (thread created @ Weird GPU crash -- possible cause: resizing media).

Okay, purged all log files, then changed sorting from "Name" to "Artist", but it stayed stuck on "Name", and nothing happened visually either, and the only log file created was "mediaportal.log" with the following content:

Code:
    [2020-05-04 15:00:08,081] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [DEBUG] - GUIButtonControl.HyperLink: Trying to use parsed string, original , parsed
    [2020-05-04 15:00:08,081] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [DEBUG] - GUIButtonControl.ActionID: Trying to use parsed string, original , parsed
    [2020-05-04 15:00:08,096] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [WARN ] - GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\DialogMenu.xml' is missing control id 2 (window property: btnClose)
    [2020-05-04 15:00:08,101] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [WARN ] - GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\DialogMenu.xml' is missing control id 5 (window property: lblHeading2)
    [2020-05-04 15:00:08,113] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [DEBUG] - WindowManager: route mvCentral.GUI.MvGuiMain:112011->MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogMenu:2012
    [2020-05-04 15:00:08,113] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [DEBUG] - DialogWindow: MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogMenu init
    [2020-05-04 15:00:09,583] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [DEBUG] - WindowManager: unroute to MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogMenu:2012->mvCentral.GUI.MvGuiMain:112011

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I think only video sort, not artists...

--

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Try this ...

Attachments

• mvCentral.dll.zip
      760.6 KB

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ajs
    no matter what sorting method, same mistakes as screenshot of me in the previous posts.

another phenomenon that I notice. I use 2 monitors on the main computer. could always start on one monitor mp and work on the other monitor, does not work. . . with every mouse click on the 2nd monitor but unorthodox mp reacts.
    think this is somehow DX / Video and maybe explains that popup in mvcentral doesn't work.

can not work on a second monitor when mp is running :cry:

Attachments

• log.rar
      12.1 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Hmmm, i remove this line about sort from source, Are you using the new library for sure?

--

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom