mVids - Music Video Database (1 Viewer)

jburnette

Portal Pro
August 24, 2006
Kentucky
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Will do, need a bit of tweaking still but will throw that in the next day... Thanks.. Hey just curiouse, any reason why skip forward and back might not be working... Thanks, its most likely something i've done at my end but was just wondering.. Cool

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but try reading this post:

mVids - Music Video Database - Page 13 - MediaPortal Forum

MediaPortal ships with no mapping to skip a video file in a playlist, so this might do the trick for you.

thesystemera

Portal Pro
May 26, 2008
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Thanks mate... Problem being now my comskip doesn't work :( I seem to be only have next iten or next chapter functioning in fullscreen video, not both!! Oh well, just put comskip on auto mode :D Thanks

jburnette

Portal Pro
August 24, 2006
Kentucky
Home Country
Yeah, I assigned comskip to the fast forward button but you could obviously assign them to the opposite buttons (leave comskip as it is and set the fast forward button to 'skip item'). That works for me since I don't ever use fast forward, I just use the left/right arrows to skip ahead in video.

jburnette

Portal Pro
August 24, 2006
Kentucky
Home Country
Has anyone tried this plugin with MediaPortal 1.0? I don't think there will be any issues, but you never know. I have yet to install it myself.

Mike1978

Portal Pro
July 21, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
all my artist images are gone in MP 1.0

Not really gone because they're still in the folder but they aren't displayed. But perhaps that's an skin-issue (StreamedMP), don't know

darro

Portal Pro
July 20, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Playlist

Hi All,

I firstly want to say thanks for writing such a great plugin! An absolute must!

I just seem to be having one issue with the lastest download on MP 1.0, for the life of me I cannot seem to get vids to queue up into the playlist. I am assuming "Y" adds to the playlist. Even pressing F9 and selecting "add to playlist" does not seem to be working.

Any hints on where I can start looking at why this may be the case?

Thanks
Darren

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hey jburnette,

I'm trying to do some skinning for my blue3 mod but the file you supplied with your package for blue3 seems to not be working right?
I can't get to the menu at all and scratching my head what's wrong with it. Well I can get to the menu and do stuff, the buttons are just never visible.
Could you please help me out. I'm kinda clueless with what's up

--------------

It's the same with your blue3 wide file. Using 1.0 final.
Probably has something to do with the dissapearing menu or rotatey animations. Tried lots of stuff myself (spent an hour trying to get it going right) but no go.

--------------

Figured the disappearing menu bit out, at least got it working by removing all animations on the two groups (menu and list)
However I still have loads of problems with it such as stuff just appearing when it shouldn't, such as in mosaic view the "#mvids.artim" image stays there as well as all the text. The visible tag indicating those being visible or not seems kinda broken.

zOnk.oNe

Portal Member
September 24, 2008
I finally got to installing this on my new MediaPortal 1 setup....
I'm getting that same error as before though....'failed to start because pthreadGC2.dll was not found'

This happens for each file it indexes...(it seems)... It takes quite a while to get through all the 'errors' and 'close program' dialogs.

Like before though, once this is done, I can select artist names to match the files, etc.

I don't get any thumbs or artist info like before though.

I'm using StreamedMP.

*hope the feedback helps :)

thanks,
zOnk

whatisk

Portal Pro
May 21, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
Australia Australia
I finally got to installing this on my new MediaPortal 1 setup....
I'm getting that same error as before though....'failed to start because pthreadGC2.dll was not found'

This happens for each file it indexes...(it seems)... It takes quite a while to get through all the 'errors' and 'close program' dialogs.

I got the same message. To fix it, I just downloaded the file and put it in the same folder as the exe that scans the files for info (can't remember it's name sorry). Once I did that, the error stopped appearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom