My Alarm V2 (1 Viewer)

phpchris

Portal Pro
June 18, 2005
Two questions on it:

- Will Alarm V2 be able to shutdown MyTV (preferrable soft power off the monitor as well)

- Where to get a compiled version of my Alarm V2?

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    phpchris said:
    Two questions on it:

- Will Alarm V2 be able to shutdown MyTV (preferrable soft power off the monitor as well)

- Where to get a compiled version of my Alarm V2?

There is currenlty no support for TV in the myalarm plugin but soon. The sleep timer will be able to shut it down.

Mediaportal contains the mylarm plugin and as new versions come along it will be updated with the core application. The source hasn't been updated with the current changes as of yet.

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    New Version Source Available

New version is up ....source only because sourceforge wouldn't let me upload the compiled windowsplugins.dll file.

Change Log:

• When selecting hours and minutes the controls should wrap ie. 0 should wrap down to 23
    • Option to loop a sound file under a certain length.
    • Configurable message to display when alarm fires (new media type of message)
    • Updated strings to be consistant with the rest of MP
    • FxCop code validation / .NET best practices modifications
    • Skin fixes to take advantage of imports

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1284355&group_id=107397&atid=647927

Smirnuff

Portal Pro
    December 7, 2004
    United Kingdom
    Sorry guys, I hadn't committed the devo's changes to the markup for the plugin. They are now in CVS and will be available in the next snapshot.

:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom