My Anime 2 | Page 31

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1 Plugins' started by lwerndly, June 2, 2009.

1. yhoogi
    • Premium Supporter

yhoogi MP Donator

Ratings:
    +49 / 1
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Hi Iwerndly,

AnimeDB is also providing relations info (previous, other, sequel) with links.
    Is it possible to use the info for implementing shortcut links in the eps-view?

Cheers,

Edit:
    While importing my older series, I discovered that sometimes the description is not imported. Is there a functionallity to enforce a re-read of such properties? (I am currently cut and past these infos manually in the specific fields)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. yhoogi
    • Premium Supporter

yhoogi MP Donator

Ratings:
    +49 / 1
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Exotic Problem

Hello Iwerndly,
    I came across an exotic problem:

One series in my db is not referenced with a "AnimeSeriesID" (field is empty for all its eps) and therefore not shown in the menus as well as in the config menu.
    I can't delete it with the plugin features and a cleanup or removal is also not working.

Only chance I have is manually to attach them or to delete the corresponding entries.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

P.S. After more thoroughly checking, I found several entries for different series where the "AnimeSeriesID" in "AnimeEpisodes"-Table is not filled. In case this is an error, maybe this is a potential checkpoint for consistency check

P.P.S. Seems like I have to manually identify the related series and introduce it in the Group/Series structure. The eps are automatically connected at the next import session

4. FdL

FdL Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You mean for TVDB, right? What do you mean by manually identify? From the UI TVDB option?

With the previous versionI didn't have so much luck, I think.

5. FdL

FdL Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My interface got broken too, in the episode list screen for a series now there's a date (?), which I don't know what I'd use for actually, and that starts too far to the right so it ends onscreen. Also, basically what's bad of this is not being able to see the Watched status...Mediastream skin.

6. yhoogi
    • Premium Supporter

yhoogi MP Donator

Ratings:
    +49 / 1
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    No, I mean for AnimeDB. A Group&Series entry was completely missing in the DB and had to be manually established with the correct AnimeDB ID and Title in the Manager Tab in MPConfig.

Cheers,

7. lwerndly

lwerndly Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +149 / 0
    Home Country:
    Australia Australia
    Do you mean the ability to navigate between sequels/prequels/etc for a series?
    If so we have plans along these lines already

Yes, you can highlight the group/series and bring up the Context menu.
    Then Select "AniDB >>> Update Info from AniDB"

I'll leave the questions about Japanese fonts to mpiva, as I am not using them at the moment.
    Not sure what has happened to the main menu, will need to take a look.
    Everything looks fine when I run MediaStream, but I am not running in 1920x1080.
    I have a feeling I will need to do some new icons for different resolutions.

Did you make sure to copy over the image files from the Media folder, this needs to be done separately as of 2 releases ago.

8. FdL

FdL Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What does this mean? I installed the new build as I always did. The last one I had installed was .9 though.

What do I have to copy where?

9. lwerndly

lwerndly Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +149 / 0
    Home Country:
    Australia Australia
    Previously you could copy the whole release directly into your "MediaPortal" folder.

You can still do that except for the "media" folder.
    This now has to be copied manually to the skin of your choice.

• Like Like x 1
  10. FdL

FdL Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ahhh! That's good, I'll do that ^^ Thanks!

11. Raytestrak
    • Premium Supporter

Raytestrak MP Donator

IT Engineer
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands

I've just ordered a 1920x1080 monitor mostly for this, editting the xml's sitting in front of my tv was starting to become a hassle :D Could you please tell me how the watched icons in the listcontrol are handled? Like I said, I would like to change them to make it look more like MediaStream and less like StreamedMP. The small fonts of the date aren't present anywhere in Mediastream, and the only reference to the the watched/unwatched icons are the one over the thumbs. Can't find a reference to the new icon files in the skill anywhere, are they hardcoded in the plugin somehow? Same goes for the number of watched and unwatched episodes and the anime2_ListIcon image. Can these be made configurable by labels?

I've tried to edit the myhome.xml in order to get the alignment right, but didn't get it to work. Altough it looks nice, personally I'd wait before using the japanese fonts. I've seen pixelation around the fonts, the bigger fonts in the main menu looked fuzzier and the fadelabels aren't fluid anymore. Could be my onboard X3100 gpu which which can't handle it correctly of course.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!