Megane

Portal Member
March 18, 2008
Bologna
Home Country
Italy Italy
Both series are a group of Italian fansubber "Freedom"
http://www.freedomfansub.it/
I often have to manually associate the files because they are not recognized.
In this case it is different, JMM Desktop can not find the series in the tab "utilities" or in the calendar.

freekie

Portal Member
April 25, 2008
Just a quick question before I update, is anyone running myanime3 on mediaportal 1.6 final with the titanextended skin? is it okay?

Last edited:

markcar_2000

Portal Pro
July 7, 2009
new york
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Both series are a group of Italian fansubber "Freedom"
http://www.freedomfansub.it/
I often have to manually associate the files because they are not recognized.
In this case it is different, JMM Desktop can not find the series in the tab "utilities" or in the calendar.

If there an files are there for download I'd add them to anidb your self. I add files all the time as long as any one can get the file you can add the hash.

That's weird it doesn't seem to find any thing not in my list already. A cheap fix download a know file then add yours and get rid of the one you don't want after.

Megane

Portal Member
March 18, 2008
Bologna
Home Country
Italy Italy
If there an files are there for download I'd add them to anidb your self. I add files all the time as long as any one can get the file you can add the hash.
That's weird it doesn't seem to find any thing not in my list already. A cheap fix download a know file then add yours and get rid of the one you don't want after.

In this way i have to add about 500 files or more...
I want only to know how to add the two series i have mentioned before ("Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai!" AniDB: 9794 and "Nisekoi" AniDB: 9903) manually and why JMM Server and JMM Desktop does not find them.
Can someone help me with this specific problem please?

markcar_2000

Portal Pro
July 7, 2009
new york
Home Country

In this way i have to add about 500 files or more...
I want only to know how to add the two series i have mentioned before ("Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai!" AniDB: 9794 and "Nisekoi" AniDB: 9903) manually and why JMM Server and JMM Desktop does not find them.
Can someone help me with this specific problem please?

This is why I don't post a lot I never say stuff right
I think this is a proble with the program I tryed to add the shows you posted and then I tryed a bunch of other new shows none of them came up. I don't think it's updating the file that lists all the shows on anidb.

When I said download a known file I ment just one to get the show in your list then add your other files to the show manually. After that just delete the one file you don't want it's not the right way but it will work.

And if you want to add files to anidb there's a small program that you can get on the sight it can add 500 files in one night I added way more in a day but it eats memory like a fat kid at McDonald's if not I'll drop it if so I can find it for you and give you it's name.

Megane

Portal Member
March 18, 2008
Bologna
Home Country
Italy Italy
Well, I must apologize. I did not understand what you wrote because of my bad English, I'm sorry.
Your idea works well.
I still do not understand why some series are recognized and others not, I find this system a bit 'ridiculous, but at least it works. Thank you very much.

Now I have only to understand why it insists on not having to mark some files as "Unwatched" though I've seen them and despite I have mark them "Watched" manually.

markcar_2000

Portal Pro
July 7, 2009
new york
Home Country
Now I have only to understand why it insists on not having to mark some files as "Unwatched" though I've seen them and despite I have mark them "Watched" manually.
It because it not changing in anidb when you mark it manually the setting is there but from here I'm guessing in settings on the left is a tab for anidb there's check boxes for that

Hos

February 5, 2014
Hobart, Tasmania
Home Country
Australia Australia
Just a quick question before I update, is anyone running myanime3 on mediaportal 1.6 final with the titanextended skin? is it okay?

Actually no. I registered to post this after a clean install of my htpc and installing mediaportal 1.6. The previous version of mediaportal worked fine, but in 1.6 it freezes when I use myanime to launch a show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom