My Anime 3 (1 Viewer)

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am not on Discord, but will keep track.

Found a intermediate resolution for this problem to get rid of non-existing entries
    (delete whole series and re-import does the job)

I presume you are all busy in debuging the already existing problems. So I will raise it later again

Cheers,

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Problem for file monitoring found and will add fix in next daily build :)
    Can always add to Github though, we indeed got plenty of other issues to keep us busy but it helps to prioritize and not forget.

Terra

Portal Pro
    August 25, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Btw: I have a ton of error messages in the log, like:
    [2017-01-04 13:32:37:730] Warn|ErrorEventHandler.Invoke => BufferingFileSystemWatcher.InvokeHandler => RecoveringFileSystemWatcher.BufferingFileSystemWatcher_Error Falscher Parameter
    [2017-01-04 13:32:37:730] Warn|ErrorEventHandler.Invoke => BufferingFileSystemWatcher.InvokeHandler => RecoveringFileSystemWatcher.BufferingFileSystemWatcher_Error Will try to recover automatically!
    [2017-01-04 13:32:38:847] Info|SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke => <no type>.SyncInvokeDeleteVideoLocalPlaceAndFile => JMMServiceImplementation.DeleteVideoLocalPlaceAndFile Deleting video local place record and file: \\DIOMEDES\Anime\Share\Drifters\[HorribleSubs] Drifters - 01 [1080p].mkv
    [2017-01-04 13:32:38:863] Error|SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke => <no type>.SyncInvokeDeleteVideoLocalPlaceAndFile => JMMServiceImplementation.DeleteVideoLocalPlaceAndFile Unable to find file '\\DIOMEDES\Anime\Share\Drifters\[HorribleSubs] Drifters - 01 [1080p].mkv'
    [2017-01-04 13:32:39:471] Warn|ErrorEventHandler.Invoke => BufferingFileSystemWatcher.InvokeHandler => RecoveringFileSystemWatcher.BufferingFileSystemWatcher_Error Falscher Parameter
    [2017-01-04 13:32:39:472] Warn|ErrorEventHandler.Invoke => BufferingFileSystemWatcher.InvokeHandler => RecoveringFileSystemWatcher.BufferingFileSystemWatcher_Error Will try to recover automatically!
    [2017-01-04 13:32:41:148] Warn|ErrorEventHandler.Invoke => BufferingFileSystemWatcher.InvokeHandler => RecoveringFileSystemWatcher.BufferingFileSystemWatcher_Error Falscher Parameter​

I have the same thing, running on 3.7.0.4. It seems it cannot find files on shares anymore...
    Please see attached logs.

Attachments

• 2017-01-31.zip
      208 KB

markcar_2000

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2009
    new york
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    need a little help i just updated mediaportal and its not loading the dll files this is a fresh install of mediaportal 1.15 and 3.7.0.3 but it says " an error occurred while loading the plug-in file anime3.dll it is broken or not compatible with current version and wont be loaded "
    I also get the same error for "common.GUPlugins.dll." when the anime3.dll is in the windows folder

i rolled back MP to fix so

Last edited:

Idro

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2015
    Santa Marinella (Roma)
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hello,

I'm here to list some improvements on this plugin that I noted a couple of bugs in the present version.
    First one is there's no possibility to order the series or film who owning to a group, it orders theme only for year and not, for example, by name.

Second issue: when in mediaportal I run a full blu ray untouched image (not mkv file, but bdmv file inside BDMV directory), the film starts not in full screen. I have to click on it to get the full screen. In this case I think would be my anime plugin, because it does not happens with moving picture plugin.

Am I doing something wrong or some preferences not correctly set, or you too have noticed this issues?

ElementalCrisis

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2016
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Unless I'm mistaken, sorting should be alphabetical. I'll double-check this weekend when I have some free time. All my videos open full screen but I don't have any blu-ray files.

@Rick164 is the current maintainer of the My Anime 3 plugin, I'm sure when he has some free time he'll take a look. :)

Idro

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2015
    Santa Marinella (Roma)
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Unless I'm mistaken, sorting should be alphabetical. I'll double-check this weekend when I have some free time. All my videos open full screen but I don't have any blu-ray files.

Ok, check when you can and let me know because they are in year order, unless I was wrong to set up something. I'm at the pc now and I have this type of order.
    About videos, all the other videos start in full screen mode also video_ts.ifo of a dvd image. I tried this morning to run again a blu-ray file and it starts not in full screen mode. I have to click on it to see it in full screen mode.

I hope @Rick164 willk take a look about this two issues.

Last edited:

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Will take a look this week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom