My Anime 3 (1 Viewer)

Runner75

January 21, 2013
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi to all
I'm a new user of my anime 3

I've installed and configured all
I've putted a file in a folder and processed it.

Unfortunatelly it has not been recognized....

How can i link manually the file?
There is a way to rename the filese so they'r recognzed automatically?
or better there is a "parser" for the name (like MP-tvseries)?

Thank you all
Runner 75

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Unfortunatelly it has not been recognized....

How can i link manually the file?
There is a way to rename the filese so they'r recognzed automatically?
or better there is a "parser" for the name (like MP-tvseries)?

Runner 75

Hi, renaming the file has no effect for MA3/JMM, since it hashes (ED2K) the file and matches it on the AniDB database

To manually link a files please take a look at the wiki.
http://code.google.com/p/jmm/wiki/User_Manual_FileManager#Unrecognized_Files

If this doesn't answer your question, please let me know.

Runner75

January 21, 2013
Home Country
Italy Italy
Thank you for your reply

I'll try to do it asap!!

I do apologize but i'm a newbie of anidb ;D
Now i'll go on anidb to see how it's possible to "register" the hash....

Bye
Runner75

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
If you want to add to AniDB, you need to use avdump2

You can also do this from the Utilities in JMM Desktop.
Although you should not do it if you have encoded the file yourself

Runner75

January 21, 2013
Home Country
Italy Italy
I'll usually get the file form a "shure" site in my language
In this particular case is a "naruto shipuuden" in original language subtitled in Italian
The name is the original name and i didn't change the dimension (so i suppose the hash).

I'd be pleased to have it recognised and i'm looking for the right procedure!!

Nickichi

February 2, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi, apologies first if this has already been mentioned within the thread but search didn't highlight anything.

Wanna say thanks for this program, trying out MP as a solution instead of just clicking through folders to watch anime and tv series.

I've been playing about with the settings and found that my logins for Bakabt and utorrent work fine but if i try to log into animebyt.es through the program it fails. I tried the site direct and know it works there so im guessing that since they have changed the domain / forced https recently its failing on the program cause of a hardcoded link? anyway to change this at my end or is it a future update?

running all 3 on the latest updates according to the built in updater

Thanks

Nickichi

DanDudeAmiga

December 26, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello,

I really like the many features that MyAnime3 uses to keep track of my shows I'm watching. Unfortunately, as I continuously update my torrent files, I have to rehash, and the most recent updates no longer work. Before I updated both the server and the utility I was able to including selecting from Media Portal app. Now that feature no longer works.
JMM server: v3.1.31.0
JMM desktop: v3.1.28.0

I have tracked down and pasted the following logs:

[2013-02-12 23:38:59:643] Info|BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork => CommandProcessorHasher.workerCommands_DoWork => CommandRequest_HashFile.ProcessCommand Hashing File: F:\TV shows\Xam'd Lost Memories [1280x720 Hi10P BD AC3 Dual Audio][TenB]\[TenB] Xam'd Lost Memories - 11 [1280x720 Hi10P BD AC3 Dual Audio][ED3D8879].mkv
[2013-02-12 23:39:00:002] Error|BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork => CommandProcessorHasher.workerCommands_DoWork => CommandRequest_HashFile.ProcessCommand Error processing CommandRequest_ProcessFile: F:\TV shows\Xam'd Lost Memories [1280x720 Hi10P BD AC3 Dual Audio][TenB]\[TenB] Xam'd Lost Memories - 11 [1280x720 Hi10P BD AC3 Dual Audio][ED3D8879].mkv - System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'hasher.dll': The specified procedure could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007F)
at JMMFileHelper.Hasher.CalculateHashes_callback_dll(String szFileName, Byte[] hash, OnHashProgress lpHashProgressFunc, Boolean getCRC32, Boolean getMD5, Boolean getSHA1)
at JMMFileHelper.Hasher.CalculateHashes_dll(String strFileName, Byte[]& hash, OnHashProgress HashProgress, Boolean getCRC32, Boolean getMD5, Boolean getSHA1) in C:\Projects\SVN\JMM\trunk\JMMServer\JMMFileHelper\Hasher.cs:line 35
at JMMFileHelper.Hasher.CalculateHashes(String strPath, OnHashProgress onHashProgress, Boolean getED2k, Boolean getCRC32, Boolean getMD5, Boolean getSHA1) in C:\Projects\SVN\JMM\trunk\JMMServer\JMMFileHelper\Hasher.cs:line 79
at JMMFileHelper.FileHashHelper.GetHashInfo(String fileName, Boolean forceRefresh, OnHashProgress hashProgress, Boolean getCRC32, Boolean getMD5, Boolean getSHA1) in C:\Projects\SVN\JMM\trunk\JMMServer\JMMFileHelper\FileHashHelper.cs:line 32
at JMMServer.Commands.CommandRequest_HashFile.ProcessFile_LocalInfo() in C:\Projects\SVN\JMM\trunk\JMMServer\JMMServer\Commands\CommandRequest_HashFile.cs:line 207
at JMMServer.Commands.CommandRequest_HashFile.ProcessCommand() in C:\Projects\SVN\JMM\trunk\JMMServer\JMMServer\Commands\CommandRequest_HashFile.cs:line 56

Last edited:

qqp83

February 3, 2013
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I just installed MyAnime3 and when I change its location to Home-screen, rather than the plugin-screen, it won't show up in the menu. What am I doing wrong? It shows up and works just fine if I have it in the plugin-screen.

Nvm... Found that Avalon had a special editor under plugins.

Last edited:

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
I've been playing about with the settings and found that my logins for Bakabt and utorrent work fine but if i try to log into animebyt.es through the program it fails. I tried the site direct and know it works there so im guessing that since they have changed the domain / forced https recently its failing on the program cause of a hardcoded link? anyway to change this at my end or is it a future update?

running all 3 on the latest updates according to the built in updater

Nickichi

I've tried logging in to Animebyt.es, but it looks like my account has been disabled.
Most likely the problem is that the site format has changed, and the scraping no longer works.
Once I can get another account I should be able to fix it up

You can track the issue here if you like
http://code.google.com/p/jmm/issues/detail?id=401

I really like the many features that MyAnime3 uses to keep track of my shows I'm watching. Unfortunately, as I continuously update my torrent files, I have to rehash, and the most recent updates no longer work. Before I updated both the server and the utility I was able to including selecting from Media Portal app. Now that feature no longer works.

Why do you need to rehash files?
Do you mean you are moving files around?

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Maybe I found an issue ...

As I now have rebuild my HTPC when installing MyAnime3 only for Avalonis over your installer (every other option unchecked) it is not going to copy any fiels required to the Skinfolder. When selecting Avalon too it does teh copying as expected also for Avalonis. So - as I only have used Avalonis and unchecked always everything else when I used your updated skin the first time (have used the Avalon skin on teh avalonis one before) always had the issue with unread colour. Now the colourissue is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom