January 20, 2006
Home Country
Romania Romania
Try with latest SVN should work.

Boggi

October 8, 2006
Home Country
Norway Norway
I have some small problems with the plugin. I use Ant Movie db and export using the template. Also go in and save the xml file in unicode. The xml file displays perfectly in IE with no errors. When trying to import I also have no problems except that it don't import any movies. I also get no error messages. This I find strange. I use a selection of 4 movies just to get it to work but after waiting about 10 minutes I still stand at 0 movies imported. Anyone got any good suggestions?

By the way. I use V 0.2.2 and svn from 17.02.2007

Thanks.

Ulan

Portal Member
October 23, 2006
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Hi there

Yesterday I installed the MyDVD Plugin to scroll and play all my 180 DVDs stored on my UnRaid Server. Im using DVDProfiler. Great Plugin, importing and srolling through the database works fine, but when it comes to play the video_ts.ifo files problems begin....

I'm a big fan of zoomplayer pro. Am I right, that the player defined in the "movies" directory of mediaportal setup is the one used to play the Files in MyDVD?
If I define to use the external Player (zoomplayer), and I want to play the video_ts.ifo files stored on my server, zoomplayer starts, but doesn't find the file..... ("no dvd found") It's probably the command line parameters that are wrong. Is there anyone who can help?

If I use the internal player, I get an error because of reclock. After a click the selected movie starts right away.... so the setup of the filestructure must be right....

Any ideas how to start the video_ts.ifo files with zoomplayer?

:D a lot,

Ulan

dukus

Portal Pro
January 20, 2006
Home Country
Romania Romania
I have some small problems with the plugin. I use Ant Movie db and export using the template. Also go in and save the xml file in unicode. The xml file displays perfectly in IE with no errors. When trying to import I also have no problems except that it don't import any movies. I also get no error messages. This I find strange. I use a selection of 4 movies just to get it to work but after waiting about 10 minutes I still stand at 0 movies imported. Anyone got any good suggestions?

By the way. I use V 0.2.2 and svn from 17.02.2007

Thanks.

Send me the xml file to : dukusi@gmail.com

eventone

Portal Member
February 16, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hi there, I've just tried this plugin and it's pretty cool and useful. However, I have a slight "problem":

I'm using AMC and I keep all my disks in big archive boxes labeled 1-6. I have this number in the "label" field of the AMC database. I'd like the plugin to get this number instead for the Slot field, since the "number" field from AMC is pretty useless to me. I'd like the plugin to tell me that the disc is stored in box 3 or 4 or something like that.

Is there a way to set this up from the user end? Thanks!!

Ulan

Portal Member
October 23, 2006
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Hi

I tried around some things. Zoomplayer works fine now. (my command line parameters: %filename% /f) In my setup I have to chose the external Player as the movie Player and as the DVD Player. Otherwise hitting the "play DVD" button is always choosing the internal player....

I was looking for the 16:9 skins for this plug-in. In another thread someone mentioned to use the three skin files from the butcher2 16:9 skin

https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/Skins/16:9/

they work perfect. The whole plugin is really amazing. And it's fast......
Absolutely faboulous....... great piece of work!

Thank you very much

Ulan

crashball

Portal Member
October 30, 2006
Not to be impatient (but that is exaclty what i am), but when will a new version that supports multiple file paths be release? my 500Gb HD is full!!

Klept

Portal Pro
January 9, 2007
Utah
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Change default "List" or movies to Thumbs?

Hey there - Thanks for the plugin. I just installed MyFilms and it seems similar. Do you know if it's possible with this one, or myFilms to change the default list of all the movies to thumbnails instead? I have kids that use the movie library and some of them can't read. So w/o having to scroll the list to see the DVD cover art, I like having them displayed in Thumbnails. Many thanks for any help!

crashball

Portal Member
October 30, 2006
Hey there - Thanks for the plugin. I just installed MyFilms and it seems similar. Do you know if it's possible with this one, or myFilms to change the default list of all the movies to thumbnails instead? I have kids that use the movie library and some of them can't read. So w/o having to scroll the list to see the DVD cover art, I like having them displayed in Thumbnails. Many thanks for any help!

I was wondering this as well. i use MyDVD primarily becasuse of the large cover art preview vs the smaller thunmbnails in MP. Only down side is that you have to by on the movie title to see the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread