My Explorer (2 Viewers)

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    i'm having the same problem as the first poster...

the plugin window shows, i hit select source and then there is the list of drives on right.. i can go through the list but i cannot select anything, cannot "enter" the drives.. using latest version from MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - My Explorer and have tried with blue3, black&white and streamedmp..

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    problem was that developers of MP throw away function VirtualDirectory.GetDirectory

plugins that use it are failing and need recompile, dunno why this was done..

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello,
    Changing the plugin for it works is not the problem.
    The problem is that, this plugin has no B3 and B3Wide skin.
    Then, I'm afraid MPI could be refused on Website upload propose.

Bye.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    i've already fixed and compiled it against latest SVN but forgot to include it as attachment.. here it is now
    Hi SilentExcept,
    You mean you already compiled changes I posted this morning on SF trunk MP-Plugins ?
    If so, you are aware and very fast. :p

sorry i havent noticed any changes you posted this morning.. :)

i took the yesterday's trunk and just replaced ArrayList with List<GUIItemList> and GetDirectory with GetDirectoryExt...

bloasfist

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I use this plugin quite a lot. However, i'm missing two vital functions (i'm (mis-)using the myvideos plugin for them now, but moving pictures does not support this):
    1. ability to delete folders/files
    2. ability to rename folders/files
    Further adittions (such as launching video files from explorer and unzip/unrar functionality) would be cool but not a nesscesity. Can someone look into this? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

My problem is that I would like to switch from Kodi to Mediaportal. In Kodi, putting an Extras folder in the same folder as the movie automatically manages all the extras on the Bluray, so my library is organized in this way. Moving everything would be a very long job (I have more than 2800 movies), plus I would lose the Extras...
    My problem is that I would like to switch from Kodi to Mediaportal. In Kodi, putting an Extras folder in the same folder as the...
    Hello, is it possible to exclude some folders from the Moving Pictures scan? My movies are organized in separate folders...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Auto Rating DE
    Sorry i dont use Mov Pic
    Sorry i dont use Mov Pic
    Hi, I have done this previously but have just done a fresh install of MP1 (1.34 X64) and for the life of me can't see how to do it...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
    Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
    Replies
    Views
    For me, a clean install of 1.34 x64 TV server only on a fresh Windows 11 Pro device failed because the installation of MySQL in the background never completed, hence no database to connect to. A manual installation of MySQL worked fine, but I didn't know how to prepare MySQL for the TV server database. In the end, I opted for the...
    For me, a clean install of 1.34 x64 TV server only on a fresh Windows 11 Pro device failed because the installation of MySQL in the...
    Hi, went from a 1.29 install (working, reinstalled for other reasons) on a fairly fresh and fully updated Windows 10 system for a...
    Replies
    Views
    Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
    Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
    Have used MP1 for some years now....and without problems :) Problem now....is that I can see my Video folders....but they won't...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom