Completed My HTPC ... (1 Viewer)

saxman

Portal Member
January 22, 2005
That looks great, thanks for sharing your great pictures !

From the specs, it looks like quite a fast system......how does MP run with 512 MB of RAM ??? I have 1 GB in my PC and it works well, but I'm thinking about making a HTPC and I"m curious ?

Thanks

Saxman

A

Anonymous

Hi

for the use I have of MP, 512 Mo seems to be enough and the system runs fast :)

plaxus

April 1, 2005
nice !

very nice ! How did you get your LCD to work ? (I have the same case as you, -have also tried jaLCD with no success . .). I did run the port-driver program . .

did you use any special printer-port settings ?

any help/ tips is welcomed

S

stevenduk

NetAdam said:
Here's a web page describing my HTPC install.

Sorry it's in french but there's lots of photos ! :lol:

http://htpc.infographis.com

Netadam would u mind if i used that layout to do my own Media center showoff :p page when mine is done, I love the way youve used icons etc from the media center

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
Replies
Views
The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I prefer the buttons that I use most-frequently to be positioned near the center of the remote, which is not the case with that particular Dell remote. :( Battery life is often a problem. A remote that I...
The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I...
In Dec 2020: I purchased 2 remotes for my new HTPC install, eg: HP USB MCE IR RC6 Wireless Receiver and TSGH-IR02 Windows Media...
Replies
Views
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some feedback from hosting company.
thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some...
For the last two or three days, the MP web site will "go slow" randomly. That is, I click on a link, but the page will take a long...
Replies
Views
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom