Completed My HTPC ... (1 Viewer)

saxman

Portal Member
January 22, 2005
That looks great, thanks for sharing your great pictures !

From the specs, it looks like quite a fast system......how does MP run with 512 MB of RAM ??? I have 1 GB in my PC and it works well, but I'm thinking about making a HTPC and I"m curious ?

Thanks

Saxman

A

Anonymous

Hi

for the use I have of MP, 512 Mo seems to be enough and the system runs fast :)

plaxus

April 1, 2005
nice !

very nice ! How did you get your LCD to work ? (I have the same case as you, -have also tried jaLCD with no success . .). I did run the port-driver program . .

did you use any special printer-port settings ?

any help/ tips is welcomed

S

stevenduk

NetAdam said:
Here's a web page describing my HTPC install.

Sorry it's in french but there's lots of photos ! :lol:

http://htpc.infographis.com

Netadam would u mind if i used that layout to do my own Media center showoff :p page when mine is done, I love the way youve used icons etc from the media center

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
Replies
Views
The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I prefer the buttons that I use most-frequently to be positioned near the center of the remote, which is not the case with that particular Dell remote. :( Battery life is often a problem. A remote that I...
The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I...
In Dec 2020: I purchased 2 remotes for my new HTPC install, eg: HP USB MCE IR RC6 Wireless Receiver and TSGH-IR02 Windows Media...
Replies
Views
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some feedback from hosting company.
thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some...
For the last two or three days, the MP web site will "go slow" randomly. That is, I click on a link, but the page will take a long...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom