Completed My HTPC ... (1 Viewer)

saxman

Portal Member
January 22, 2005
That looks great, thanks for sharing your great pictures !

From the specs, it looks like quite a fast system......how does MP run with 512 MB of RAM ??? I have 1 GB in my PC and it works well, but I'm thinking about making a HTPC and I"m curious ?

Thanks

Saxman

A

Anonymous

Hi

for the use I have of MP, 512 Mo seems to be enough and the system runs fast :)

plaxus

April 1, 2005
nice !

very nice ! How did you get your LCD to work ? (I have the same case as you, -have also tried jaLCD with no success . .). I did run the port-driver program . .

did you use any special printer-port settings ?

any help/ tips is welcomed

S

stevenduk

NetAdam said:
Here's a web page describing my HTPC install.

Sorry it's in french but there's lots of photos ! :lol:

http://htpc.infographis.com

Netadam would u mind if i used that layout to do my own Media center showoff :p page when mine is done, I love the way youve used icons etc from the media center

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.31.0 Cannot view Changelog anymore DE
Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to determine if this update is necessary for my system or not. Today I wanted to check the Changelog for version 1.34 (1.31 installed on my system) and I was asked for a “Jira” login. I tried to use the same one as...
Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to...
Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to...
Replies
Views
Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the media portal). I have now contacted the Sofabaton hotline. It should also work here like with the Harmony. Unfortunately, not all of the IR codes are correct. You can also learn commands here. But that doesn't...
Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the...
I don't have a complicated A/V system - a Sony A8H TV, Yamaha receiver, and a HTPC on which I run most media through MediaPortal. I...
Replies
Views
Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
My mini computer HTPC was doing a fine job running mediaportal, but the internal fan is starting to get very loud. I'd like to...
Replies
Views
There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to display as per the options in MP Config. The behaviour you are seeing will be fixed in the next release, the Windows volume OSD will appear very briefly on MP exit on the desktop but fades away completely...
There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to...
Hi, after a fresh install of MP on a Mini PC, when I exit MP to go back to the desktop, a rectangle appears above the Windows...
Replies
Views
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom