Completed My HTPC ... (1 Viewer)

saxman

Portal Member
January 22, 2005
That looks great, thanks for sharing your great pictures !

From the specs, it looks like quite a fast system......how does MP run with 512 MB of RAM ??? I have 1 GB in my PC and it works well, but I'm thinking about making a HTPC and I"m curious ?

Thanks

Saxman

A

Anonymous

Hi

for the use I have of MP, 512 Mo seems to be enough and the system runs fast :)

plaxus

April 1, 2005
nice !

very nice ! How did you get your LCD to work ? (I have the same case as you, -have also tried jaLCD with no success . .). I did run the port-driver program . .

did you use any special printer-port settings ?

any help/ tips is welcomed

S

stevenduk

NetAdam said:
Here's a web page describing my HTPC install.

Sorry it's in french but there's lots of photos ! :lol:

http://htpc.infographis.com

Netadam would u mind if i used that layout to do my own Media center showoff :p page when mine is done, I love the way youve used icons etc from the media center

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
Replies
Views
that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx derails (symptoms are: frozen image, or sound only at video playback) Mind you, it's MP client only, no tvservice, and mp shutdown before sleep (and ofcourse start again at wake) Edit: leaving MP running...
that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx...
Hello my media portal doesn't start anymore, it was working fine yesterday but impossible to start now. The last time I shutdown...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 To NAS or not? DE
What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
Recently my main SSD on my HTPC died, taking away the main OS and MP along with it. How I was using it was to store the media...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mediaportal 2.4.1 DE
Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin. The TVMosaic server is not part of it. you'll need to install TVMosaic Community Edition additionally. Everything is described in linked thread.
Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin...
I just tried to install Mediaportal 2.4.1, having an old Mediaportal 1 at the same time. Unfortunately i did only see later that...
Replies
Views
That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter options, thouse are only existing in library view. In MP2 I watched SBS 3D movies. Important ist just the TV supports it, because MP2 send them of course in splitted screen and the TV needs to merge them. I...
That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter...
Hi there - just registered and I have some basic questions on how to MediaPortal provides similar experience for Movies, Music and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom