My Launch (yahoo launch videos) (2 Viewers)

zswman

Portal Pro
April 23, 2006
Mountain View, CA USA
Vanessa - someone asked about this earlier in this thread (check page 6/7) and I believe the implication was "no" - they are streamed but not possible to save locally. The original question was addressed to the plugin author, but he doesn't seem to have been on in a while.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    zswman said:
    Vanessa - someone asked about this earlier in this thread (check page 6/7) and I believe the implication was "no" - they are streamed but not possible to save locally. The original question was addressed to the plugin author, but he doesn't seem to have been on in a while.

Vanessa - There is a method I heard about but haven't tried. Check out: http://keepvid.com/

Mike

eric.c.mi

Portal Pro
    March 11, 2006
    Michigan, USA
    I keep getting this.

6/25/2006 5:59:07 AM OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MyMusicVideos.MyLaunch.loadTopVideos()
    at MyMusicVideos.MyLaunch.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

any fix ?

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Deco said:
    I use the VideoDownloader Firefox plugin - pretty nifty:
    http://videodownloader.net
    Haven't tried it with Yahoo videos yet though ...
    Deco.

mzemina said:
    Vanessa - There is a method I heard about but haven't tried. Check out: http://keepvid.com/

Tried both, but unfortunately, they doesn't seem to work with yahoo's videos? :cry:
    It doesn't seem to be quite easy to get this videos.
    That's why a MP internal solution would be quite hard to realise.

Regards
    Ralph

vibez

Portal Member
    June 30, 2006
    Great plugin guys! I have a simalr one for my xbox, so its nice to have it on my pc too.

One quick question, if i'm watching a video, how do I switch back to the my music videos menu without having to wait for the video to finish playing?

gregmac45

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2006
    AZ, USA
    vibez said:
    Great plugin guys! I have a simalr one for my xbox, so its nice to have it on my pc too.

One quick question, if i'm watching a video, how do I switch back to the my music videos menu without having to wait for the video to finish playing?

Esc on the keyboard or back on your remote.

vibez

Portal Member
    June 30, 2006
    anyone have problems with the 700k streams video stutters but the music plays fine? 700k streams work fine when I stream direct from the launch.com site

Green_Star

Portal Member
    July 10, 2006
    gregmac45 said:
    The new version is available for download:
    http://www.geocities.com/gregmac45/MyMusicVideos_1.0.2.zip

Videos should now play as they should instead of getting a empty black screen.

I installed this plugin, it worked great when i started MP, after entered into full screen mode i do not know how to come back to menu ( i tried all possible ways) finally i closed MP and restarted, after restarting MP when i click "My MusicVideos" nothing is happenning, it is not going into "My MusicVideos' screen. I tried in MP configuration plugin section, when i select 'configure' on "My MusicVidoes" right click menu, there also nothing happening. Any idea how to make it work, i tried disabeling/enabling the plugin, but no luck.

please suggest me how i can fix this.

thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom