My Pictures (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Option so we can select and print out pictures.

Asi

A

Anonymous

personally i was thinking about downloading pics from digital camera... :lol:

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    vaeanu said:
    personally i was thinking about downloading pics from digital camera... :lol:

to see picyures from your digital camera..just setup a share for "My Pictures"..like drive F: (or whatever drive is created by your USB digital camera)

A

Anonymous

i want to download them not viewing, it works in myhtpc with a simple bat file but no renaming possible :cry:

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    also....a fade transition a la MyHTPC... it is very cool
    would be a nice addition to Media Portal.

a fade transition is when u select a picture from a list to be displayed....which fades into the picture..then out again...

this would be either Pic->Pic..and/or GUI->Pic..and Pic->GUI

it might not stop at pictures..if possible Videos could do this too

A

Anonymous

I think the selection of fades used in Pinnacle PhotoDVD is very nice.

They have: FADE TO BLACK, FADE FROM BLACK as well as a nice ALPHA BLEND FADE between pictures. I think the alpha blend is something like 33% each 'step', which almost like a morph between pictures which are similarly framed and of the same subject.
    eg: if you have a picture of a friend sitting down and smiling and another picture of the same friend a couple of seconds later and they are laughing out loud - the alpha blend between the two pictures is very nice as it sort of resembles a morph between the two in slow motion. Sorry if this is hard to describe. I can send you a small video example if you want Frodo/MrMario64?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.32 Start MP with e.g. Music DE
    Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpstartit-start-mediaportal-with-specific-plugin.84578/post-928783
    Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :)...
    I am wondering... didn't we have a Plugin wich made it possible to start MP with certain Module - e.g. directly start with Tv or...
    Replies
    Views
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
    No one can help me here?
    No one can help me here?
    In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom