My Programs (1 Viewer)

keith2045

Portal Pro
February 16, 2006
Missouri
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I cant seem to find a download for this plugin. I had it before, but need it again. Anyone know where i can get it? It's probably very easy to find, i cant find it though.

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

My Programs is integrated in MP. No seperate download needed. :)
    Configure->Plugins->My Programs (Right Click Enable / Double Click)

HTH, Flip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If you remember, I wrote about it when tests because of x86/x64 problems
    If you remember, I wrote about it when tests because of x86/x64 problems
    Hia all, So, decided to setup a new client instance and getting fed-up with the tonne of bloatware and cr*p that comes with...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix. Open MP2-Client, navigate to Settings->General->Connectivity->Home server. In the menu on the left there may be an option Detach from home server, if there is click it and acknowledge the dialog that pops up...
    Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix...
    Help Please: MP doesnt display any of my previouse recordings or TV programs It seems like the Server isnt running? MP was working...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Windscribe VPN DE
    I have just installed Windscribe but it is blocking access to my TV Server. I get the following message "Please specify the IP address or Host Name of the Master TV Service". I have a single seat build running the latest X64 version of MP1. Can anyone point me to a solution please? It's probably a really obvious one..... Cheers Fangio
    I have just installed Windscribe but it is blocking access to my TV Server. I get the following message "Please specify the IP...
    I have just installed Windscribe but it is blocking access to my TV Server. I get the following message "Please specify the IP...
    Replies
    Views
    It should work, but the error is in something else, but it is not yet clear what.
    It should work, but the error is in something else, but it is not yet clear what.
    I have MP1 TV Server 1.30 installed on Windows Server 2012R2 (with some bits added for tuner support). MP Server versions have...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Lost new wiki page DE
    Thanks! It's still there.
    Thanks! It's still there.
    A few months ago I started a new wiki page "SQL Server 2019" from a copy of SQL Server 2017 Express. Now I can't find it. Is there...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom