My SpeedFan plugin (3 Viewers)

RaDiKal

Portal Pro
October 2, 2006
Central New York State
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Ok, i got it, now it works. Nice Plugin, but is miss the GPU temperature. :)

That was the only fault I found with Speedfan. I use RivaTuner to get the mobo and gpu temps as well as a fan speed profile but haven't figured out how to get the temps into the VFD. Anyone have success at this?

ph4r4o

Portal Member
January 27, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
I miss the GPU temperature only in his plugin. I have GPU and GPU area temperatures in speedfan.

djurik

Portal Member
January 4, 2007
Brno
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
OK, I will append it. Btw. what graphics are you using, I never seen GPU temperature before.

ph4r4o

Portal Member
January 27, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Good question :) I allready searched at google but it's very hard to find a picture for it.

Other question, is there allready a patch or something else, to activate xAP in speedfan permanently?

RaDiKal

Portal Pro
October 2, 2006
Central New York State
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have an Nvidia eVGA 7800GT and I control the fan on it based on the GPU temp. Rivatuner allows that. Perhaps I should have another look at SpeedFan if it can obtain the GPU temp and control the fan.

ph4r4o

Portal Member
January 27, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Optainining the GPU temp could work, but controlling the fan not. I've never seen it and and afaik is this not supported by speedfan.

But controlling the fans in speedfan withe the plugin would be very nice :)

djurik

Portal Member
January 4, 2007
Brno
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
There is new version of My SpeedFan in the repository. Some improvements:
- GPU temp,
- third HDD temp,
- better work after reloading page.
It is necessary to replace all XML files and setup it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
Replies
Views
@ltfearme @m3rcury @Edalex
@ltfearme @m3rcury @Edalex
Due to the release of the x64 version, and the need to recompile plugins, we have created a separate repository (for plugins that...
Replies
Views
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
hi team, this error seemed to literally start overnight - not as a result of any windows update or related. tried all the usual things TVGuide shows no data available in MP2 and after running TVSetup and telling WebEPG to grab now I am presented with the attached error screen - TvSetup then crashes out. I have run a repair on...
hi team, this error seemed to literally start overnight - not as a result of any windows update or related. tried all the usual...
hi team, this error seemed to literally start overnight - not as a result of any windows update or related. tried all the usual...
Replies
Views
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom