MY Videos rework for MP 1.3.0 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Can't do that now. It's too complicated to do till deadline 18th May 2012.

I'm Sorry, i have forgotten the Official Message about Development of MP 1.3
    We have set 18 May 2012 as the deadline for changes to be finalized and merged with the master of our GIT repository.
    The release of 1.3.0 Alpha is then planned for 14 days later.
    I will try to continue my testing with the functions that I do not use.
    Do you have a particular function you would like me to try?

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Nothing particular. Just use it as you do before and see if there is some abnormal behavior or error in logs or slowdowns.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Only slowdowns,whom i have, is my system too old. for load thumbs directly on network. because MP resize for adapt to skin. I must resize my thumbs, directly on network folder.

only, bug is nfo not display on network share (only in list view, coverflow is OK) , but is OK today with the new fontenginev2

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Any issues with this, or is it ready for prime time for the upcoming 1.3.0alpha? When I tested it, I didn't notice any issues.

Are all of the skin changes documented?

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Deda,
    For me no bug found ( used basicaly), i think it's Ok, for alpha version.
    the only "bug" but it's not your work, i have problem for fast forward DVD, ( i think the problem is the codec)

"little" missing feature for personal use:rolleyes: : I hope the 2nd revision
    - support local thumb for listview (movie(s).jpg = listitem \ movie(L).jpg = coveritem ) no need to load a bigcovers and resize in itemlist and coveritem. rapidity on network share for load all thumb in all view ! (can be used with "leave thumb on folder movie")
    - Read nfo / cover on folder ( when folder is dedicated)

For MP2 :
    Support Fanart with nfo

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Just a quick check-in to provide another report of everything working really well!

Thanks,

Mick.

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Hi Deda,

Did you make the deadline for 1.3?

Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

Cheers,