MY Videos rework for MP 1.3.0 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi guys ,
    just a note abut online videos .... when you install it make sure the option of add trailer button in myvideos is not selected .. sorry i though is clear ...:oops:,
    as by default the option is selected ,and the old skin file will over right the new one ....

Edit: abut skin OV to new default skin , that's not so practice .. as first is 1.3.0A not out yet , the plugin most likly will be update (untile mp1.3.0) will be out , as this test version is for testing ,we care more that all work (like trailers) .... the new DW is fully finish ,with all build-in plugin ..(sure there will be more update & fixe's ) ... in time ...;)

Attachments

• 2012-05-02_020053.jpg
      2012-05-02_020053.jpg
      52.6 KB
    Last edited:

hkjensen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi

According to source, when refreshing existing files only, and an imdb id is present, the lookup should be maded by imdb id.
    This is not the case, the imdb id is not passed to the grabber (IMDB_V1.3) and therefore a confict is generated, look at attached screendumps (only 3 movies in database, one generate conflict)

Imdb id in not passed to grabber in RefreshIMDB, only moviename is passed.

Attachments

• Conflict.png
      Conflict.png
      38.5 KB
    • Movie_with_imdb.png
      Movie_with_imdb.png
      27.2 KB

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Tick this checkbox and you will get what you want :)

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
      ScreenShot001.jpg
      72.3 KB

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    finally had some time to install & play with it (again) & actually it works well with my setup, play abit more to see if something occurs, great work!

Regards
    Roy

omittchi

Portal Member
    May 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'd like to see the option to set specific media to use an external player. For example, most of the time I want to use the internal player for .mkv files, but hi10 files I need madvr and would want to use MPC-HC

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    omittchi
    you can use this option only for extension file, not media type
    screenshot004-jpg.101876
    ( screenshot N°2 in 1st post)

Last edited:

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Hi Deda,

after a little time to use it, My Vids, (i think i have no test all feature, with my storage ! ( i don't uses database) )
    the missing fonction, is the to read nfo on folder when dédicated folder for movie is checked !
    Please add this enhancement, i know it's a big work for you and skinners designer ( please catavolt / ysmp) :notworthy:

Can't do that now. It's too complicated to do till deadline 18th May 2012.

PS : know you, who can add the same function of play folder in music section to vidéo section ? :unsure:
    You can do that in music in a way that you select folder and press play.

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Hi Deda,

I do have a question (as always). With the recent work you've done to identify "special folder" information (DVD's, BD's and hopefully ISO's in the future), would it be possible to expose a skin control which would allow for different "cover masks" to be applied based on content type?

I know this isn't a new request as such. Just wondered if your latest work might make this minor cosmetic enhancement more practical? :)

Still waiting Catavolt/Ysmp if they will have time and will to do special folders artwork. Concerning ISO, it is little complicated because they are treated as a file and to know what is behind ISO image I have to mount it first and read content which is not very practical especially if there is more images and that will significantly slowdown file reading (especially if files are on network).

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    For ISO the only thing i'm thinking is that after mounting ISO (by the user) the db catch that it's a DVD or BD (related to path where is the ISO or something like that) and then after the first manually mounting this one is marked like BD/ISO or DVD/ISO.

But it's too short to add that now :)
    Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread