MY Videos rework for MP 1.3.0 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Added logos and skin file (with big title) in project. Hear you soon and get well.

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    New installer link on 2nd post. Some new screens from config on 1st..and so on... :)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Deda , thanks for new test version ..... i was to slow ... :( ....
    finish actor and actor/movie info screen , 01,02 ... screen 03 the no image will view the default blue one ... :)
    also make some small update to movie info screen (small bug with subtitles logo + make the movie info value 1 size font up ,for more visible.. )
    will post the 2 file's tomorrow ....

Edit : Post Update (20-03-2012) DialogVideoInfo.xml and DialogVideoArtistInfo.xml ( add short plot only in movie info when select cast button on down right place ... look good ,that way all tags in the skin ,so others Skinner can pick what tags to use in there skin .

Attachments

• 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      320.7 KB
    • 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      260.7 KB
    • 03.jpg
      03.jpg
      209.5 KB
    • DW -Info & Cast Screen -20-03-2012.rar
      4.5 KB
    • fonts.xml
      2.2 KB

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    but don't forget other layouts in share and dbviews :) only list layout is upgraded :)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hey another beer on me, I'll leave it in the tap for you :)

Hey Deda the advances you have made on this are enormous compared to the original testing done in internal forum, big congrats on that, way surpasses expectations, think you are giving MyFilms territory a run for there money with this one, sorry Guzzi ;)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi, Deda, thank you for your work, i try tonight for import nfo,
    i think you have forgot section for nfo

- all iD possible = IMDB/ (Allociné / cine-passion for french user), TMDB
    <id>tt0418819</id>
    <imdb>tt0418819</imdb>
    <thmdb>11683</thmdb>
    <allocine></allocine>
    <cinepassion></cinepassion>

- <originaltitle></originaltitle>
    <sorttitle></sorttitle>

Nfo type

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252"?>
    <movie>
        <title></title>
        <originaltitle></originaltitle>
        <sorttitle></sorttitle>
        <rating></rating>              <!-- 0 - 10 rating, can be decimal -->
        <ratings>
            <rating moviedb="imdb"></rating>
            <rating moviedb="allocine"></rating>
        </ratings>
        <year></year>
        <top250></top250>              <!-- the IMDB top 250 ranking, integer 1 - 250 or empty -->
        <votes></votes>                <!-- currently unused in YAMJ -->
        <outline></outline>            <!-- a short plot description -->
        <plot></plot>                  <!-- a longer plot description -->
        <tagline></tagline>            <!-- The tagline for the movie -->
        <runtime></runtime>
        <premiered></premiered>        <!-- the release date of the movie -->
        <thumb></thumb>                <!-- url of poster image. use URL formatting, such as http:// for internet resources or file:// for local resources -->
        <fanart></fanart>              <!-- url of fanart image. use URL formatting, such as http:// for internet resources or file:// for local resources -->
        <mpaa></mpaa>
        <certification></certification> <!-- Used for all certification that isn't MPAA and only used if imdb.getCertificationFromMPAA=false -->
        <playcount></playcount>        <!-- currently unused in YAMJ -->
        <watched></watched>            <!-- This will mark the movie watched or unwatched -->
        <id></id>                      <!-- the IMDB id of the movie. includes the leading "tt". Use an id of 0 or -1 to disable further internet plugin scraping. -->
        <id moviedb="allocine"></id>    <!-- the allocine id of the movie. This should work for other plugins using their PLUGIN_ID as "moviedb" value -->
        <id moviedb="filmweb"></id>    <!-- the filmweb id of the movie. This should work for other plugins using their PLUGIN_ID as "moviedb" value -->
        <filenameandpath></filenameandpath> <!-- currently unused since YAMJ determines path from searching the configured libraries -->
        <trailer></trailer>            <!-- multiple trailer records may exist -->
        <genre></genre>                <!-- multiple genre records may exist, including any custom ones -->
        <credits>
            <writer></writer>          <!-- Writer name, one per entry -->
        </credits>
        <director></director>
        <company></company>            <!-- The studio company that produced the movie -->
        <studio></studio>              <!-- Synonym for company tag -->
        <country></country>            <!-- Country the video was produced in -->
        <actor>                        <!-- Multiple actor records may exist -->
            <name></name>
            <role></role>              <!-- Currently unused in YAMJ -->
        </actor>
        <sets>
          <set>First Set Name</set>
          <set order="?">Another Set With An Order</set>
        </sets>
    <!-- NOTE: All of the following tags will OVERWRITE the derived data -->
        <videosource></videosource>    <!-- The video source of the file -->
        <videooutput></videooutput>    <!-- The video output of the file -->
        <fps></fps>                    <!-- The Frames Per Second value for the movie. NOTE: This should be a valid float value (with a ".") -->
        <fileinfo>
            <streamdetails>
                <video>
                    <codec></codec>
                    <aspect></aspect>
                    <width></width>    <!-- Width of the video file -->
                    <height></height>  <!-- Height of the video file -->
                </video>
                <audio>
                    <codec></codec>
                    <language></language>
                    <channels></channels>
                </audio>
                <subtitle>
                    <language></language>    <!-- currently unused in YAMJ -->
                </subtitle>
            </streamdetails>
        </fileinfo>
    </movie>

Very Thx for your work ! And i pay my Yellow (Ricard) ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread