MyTorrents 0.70 Stable [Updated 13-10-2012] (3 Viewers)

vl002001

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    When you click "remove" for a seeding torrent, does it remove the data too? or just the torrent?

also, when i try to edit the xml in word, the output file isn't recognized by the plugin. what program do i use to edit it to include my rss feed?

also (and this might be a skinning question), but when i first click on a menu item like "active torrents" it goes to an empty screen, then when i press back and come back to it the regular screen shows up.

thanks, and great plugin.

spykie

September 15, 2009
    When you click "remove" for a seeding torrent, does it remove the data too? or just the torrent?

You could easily firgure this out yourself..

also, when i try to edit the xml in word, the output file isn't recognized by the plugin. what program do i use to edit it to include my rss feed?.

Use notepad, programmers notepad or ultraedit.

Thanks for the great plugin guys, I'm hoping the development continues!
    (some cool features have been requested) :D

WindsorTheater

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2009
    Hi . I'm using streamedMP (latest version 0.9 or whatever) and MP 1.1 beta with the latest posted copy of mytorrent (0.6)

When I launch mytorrent from inside MP I get a functioning summary screen that shows active downloads/uploads etc.. from utorrent. The problem is that none of the other main menu options do anything other than bring up a new window with no information other than BACK. Search does not function for any engine.. just brings a blank screen with a background and a BACK option.

I've followed the install instructions a few times now and wondering what I'm missing. Can anyone help?

mred589

Portal Member
    January 23, 2005
    I'm having the exact same issue as WindsorTheater describes it and I have the same versions of the above plugins. Did MP 1.1 or streamedMP 0.9 break the other pages in the plugin?

Does anyone have a workaround?

mat123

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    I think the plugin is not compatible with MP 1.1. The workaround I use is, when you enter the plgin and get black screen,
    just go back to the previous page and reenter again, then it shows ok.

carmenm

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    I have the same problem too
    Very nice pllugin by the way.
    The only thing i am missing is to see indivudual torrent speed.

Thanks a lot

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    There are more skins than streamedMP that's suffering from this. Sohvaperuna hasn't been around since august. Perhaps someone of knowledge can look at the source code to figure it out.

CaNe|

Portal Member
    December 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

First of all sorry for the delay, but some things have come up which kind of interfered with me being able to contribute to this plugin.

Second, here is a test-release for the MyTorrents plugin which should fix the black/blank screen issue. It also includes now a Blue 3 and Blue 3 Wide Skin

For any form of feedback i would be very thankful

Greets CaNe

Attachments

• MyTorrents0.69.MPE1
      30.6 KB

niblet

Portal Pro
    October 4, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hello,

First of all sorry for the delay, but some things have come up which kind of interfered with me being able to contribute to this plugin.

Second, here is a test-release for the MyTorrents plugin which should fix the black/blank screen issue. It also includes now a Blue 3 and Blue 3 Wide Skin

For any form of feedback i would be very thankful

Greets CaNe

Hi I've installed this update but I still get the black / blank screen, I have to go back a level and go forward again to my selection to see the information.

I'm using MP 1.1 and Black Glass skin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom