MyTorrents 0.70 Stable [Updated 13-10-2012] (3 Viewers)

CaNe|

Portal Member
December 15, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Could you please send me your logfiles? And tell me furthermore which torrent client you are using?
Oh and another thing, which skin files did you use for Black Glass?

Greets Cane

vl002001

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    i've got the same problem as niblet.
    blank screen, you go back and then back in, and it comes up with the info.

utorrent, streamedmp, latest mp here.

CaNe|

Portal Member
    December 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    A quick update:

since i am not able to reproduce the error, neither with azureus nor with utorrent, i'm somewhat in the dark, but my best guess sofar is that something is majorly screwed up in the initialization of the plugin, especially if the connection isnt established quick enough.
    I will have another look at it tomorrow and hopefully you will have a fully working plugin by the end of the week.

Greets CaNe

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    New version doesn't fix the issue here either. Still blank screens when first entering sub menus.

vnizzz

Portal Member
    November 4, 2009
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    HI. As I see the installer of 0.69 is storing files of StreamedMP skin with wrong filenames w/o "MP-" prefix.
    2nd issue - When I renaming files manually everything is works but there is no fanart/wallpaper on background and all info about torrent is missed (I see #mytorrents.blah-blah instead). The "black screen" problem is still there too.

vnizzz

Portal Member
    November 4, 2009
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Trying to add new trackers (w/ authentication) but it looks like all of trackers refuse mytorrents because it doesn't support cookies. The text I see when testing "MyTorrentsCLI Login:" says something like "please turn on cookies on your browser".

CaNe|

Portal Member
    December 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

thanks a lot vnizzz for the hint with the MP prefix. For the second thing with not showing the information or the blank/black screen, there seems to have been some changes to GUIWindowManager, and with switching to another window. Didn't find anything on any changelogs and had to learn it the hard way ;). So sorry that it took so long.

Since there were also a few changes to the skin files, this is a test release ONLY for the streamedMP skin.

If it works, of course the skin for Blue3 and Blue3Wide will follow.

Greets CaNe

Attachments

• MyTorrents.0.69.2_streamedMP_only.MPE1
      30.7 KB

CaNe|

Portal Member
    December 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

glad to hear it worked. Vnizzz if you could pm me the tracker url and the login data i could have a lool into that. Tomorrow i will post the new package including the blue 3 skin files and if somebody has skinfiles for other skins i would be very happy to pack them also into the package.

Greets CaNe

P.S.: also feature request and/or suggestions are very welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom