MyTorrents 0.70 Stable [Updated 13-10-2012] (1 Viewer)

quixote23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2008
    Vancouver
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Awesome, if only everyone updated their plugins as regularly! The search filter option works like a charm.

I'll attach a screenshot on the weird file-size reporting in the results. Not sure what this could be coming from, though I am using the StreamedMP skin in MediaStream - no other problems have come up with it but that might be the root of it.

mytorrents.jpg

The \\ issue doesn't seem to cause any actual problems, downloaded files are being moved to the correct subfolder.

As for the background images... Seems like they were being pulled from the <skin>\Media\Animations, so they'll be fairly easy to replace, I think.

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Wow, I bugger off for like a week and this plugin has evolved appetizingly... Will give it a shot, currently without my MP after a spectacular computer crash (PSU blew up) thanks Antec!!!

simpman

Portal Member
    April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Bug in torrent details view

There appears to be a bug for me when I try to view torrent details (the screen that shows the speed, eta, etc). Once I select a torrent to view, and go back to the main mytorrents window, any other torrent I select to view will make me view the original one again. The only way to fix this currently is to restart MediaPortal.
    Using MediaPortal 1.0.1 SVN 22029 & MyTorrents v0.48. :D in advance for looking into this

Sohvaperuna

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2008
    Another feature idea would be to use the host computer name versus the ip address in the configuration.

Hmm, does MyTorrents somehow pevent using hostname?
    Or what kind of a feature you are thinking of?

- Sohvaperuna

There appears to be a bug for me when I try to view torrent details (the screen that shows the speed, eta, etc). Once I select a torrent to view, and go back to the main mytorrents window, any other torrent I select to view will make me view the original one again. The only way to fix this currently is to restart MediaPortal.
    Using MediaPortal 1.0.1 SVN 22029 & MyTorrents v0.48. :D in advance for looking into this

Yup, I can see, stupid bug :)

:D

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    TorrentPortal? :D Perhaps that's a bad idea, as it's a rather big tracker. How about "TorrentUI"?

Emph

userjan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 14, 2008
    USA, Greeneville, TN
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom