MyTorrents 0.70 Stable [Updated 13-10-2012] (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Powermarcel10, you need to set a static IP address in Windows (this is the easiest option) or on your router settings. See here for a quick how-to on windows xp, let me know if you need help with Vista/7 hotComm FAQ: Assign Static IP Address (Windows XP)

Thanks for this.. It's allright now.. But this create another problem.. Can't run Windows update anymore! Get error: error 80072ee7

I looked on the internet and this is what I found on the site of Microsoft: Windows Update error 80072ee7

They say I have to disable the static IP address.. :confused:

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    SkinEditor not working for me on another PC :confused:

BTW, does anyone need Atom feeds support?

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I can't get utorrent 3.1 to connect with mytorrrents OR through my browser to the web UI. I have tried the suggestion in the wiki (diable tokens, verify id and password, etc.) but no luck.

I know this is not much to go on, but can anyone help me figure out a place to start?

thanks

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Suggestion in wiki are for MyTorrents plugin and you have problems with utorrent's native webui too.
    I think you should enable webui requests logging in "Logger" tab context menu to see what's wrong.

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    Ok, I got it to connect, I can do a search, get results, select a torrent, and it starts to download. But the information for the download never shows up in mytorrents plugin. I can see it being downloaded in utorrent, but not in the plugin. it never shows up.

thoughts suggestions help???

thanks

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Did you see "Downloading 1" in main screen?
    It should be in "Active torrents" which is now actually "Downloading torrents". I forgot to rename it.
    If it is not shown in several minutes and after reentering in plugin It's a bug. :)

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    I think it is a bug. nothing is showing up about the download anywhere. I have exited MP and came back in. still nothing showing. If i go in through a browset to webui, I see it just fine.

could this be becasue of the version of utorrent I am using?

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    that fixed it. plugin is not compatible with utorrent 3.1

It would be great to have some sorting and filtering options when searching for a torrent. IE sort by torrent size, filter by type (video, music, game etc...) just some basics to help in finding things easier. Just some stuff on the wish list!!! Thanks for the help with getting it working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom