MyTrailers 2.0.2 (beta) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonselmer

Portal Pro
December 15, 2008
Just tried this in Monochrome. Works okay. Looking very much forward to the new release :)

Is it og will it be possible to search in MyTrailers?

Thijs_O

Portal Member
December 18, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have a question about the plugin. Great plugin and working good, but how can I skip it directly to Apple Trailers? Because now, when you open MyTrailers you get the choice for either Apple Trailers or GameTrailers. However, no one really uses Gametrailers in our household so I'd really like it if I could use skip that selection and display Apple Trailers right away. I already checked the XML-files but didn't find anything there to make this possible. Thanks in advance! ;)

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This will be configurable in the next version which, as it turned out, will not be released before x-mas.. sorry guys :(

Thijs_O

Portal Member
    December 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Oh well, that's okay. :p Taking some time to celebrate the holidays is more important than updating a plugin, right? Glad to hear it will be optional in the next version.

giantpopples

Portal Member
    January 16, 2008
    Hi !
    I made some corrections to your skin file to make it work wit Project Mayhem 3, i attached the files to this message.
    Hope you'll enjoy !

Romain

tamvegas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Any idea how to make the Apple trailers work?
    I've installed Quicktime, uninstalled and installed Quicktime Lite and I always just get a blank screen for the Apple trailers. I know others have this issue also.
    Is there a sequence of codecs I need to remove and then re-install that might work?
    I have the same issue on my single-seat install ans Client only install of MP 1.0.
    On a Vista 64 and Vista 32 system.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Try the configuration i mention here. Quicktime Lite/Alternative is NOT needed. You have all the proper codecs if you install SAF.

tamvegas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    Home Country
    No change.
    I freshly installed Haali Splitter and the SAF package. Setup video playback as specified in instructions.
    Same behavior. GT Games trailers work fine. Apple gives a blenk screen, no sound and then returns to the Trailer page. Tried all 6 resolutions, no difference. Kind of frustrating.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    can you post the mediaportal.log (debug mode) of when you are trying to play back a file?

tamvegas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    Home Country
    Gladly. Just went thru the routine again. Played a GT trailer successfully, the tried an Apple trailer (Doubt) in small, medium, high and HD 480 resolutions.
    Here's the logs.
    And thanks for any help you may be able to give.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom