Not open for further replies.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Can you point me to some of these movies that don't have sound. If you have log set to DEBUG you can see the URL for the trailer in the mediaportal.log.
    I suppose it is just related to specific trailers and not a random thing right?

simonselmer

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Great plugin. One thing I missing alot is that if I want to see a specific trailer, it's hard to know where to find it. Under just added, exclusive or the other. I'm missing either a search function OR and list called "All trailers" devided by A, B, C and so on, so I can browse to the specific trailer.
    Is that in the plugin now and it's just me who cannot find it? Or are you working on something like this for next release?

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is it just me or the trailers list isn´t refreshed in a few days? Is this normal?

Great plugin. One thing I missing alot is that if I want to see a specific trailer, it's hard to know where to find it. Under just added, exclusive or the other. I'm missing either a search function OR and list called "All trailers" devided by A, B, C and so on, so I can browse to the specific trailer.
    Is that in the plugin now and it's just me who cannot find it? Or are you working on something like this for next release?

I can answer you both at once.. the trailers are currently "as" provided by the source.. so the trailer list for Apple Trailers is presented like how it is shown on the site, see Apple - Movie Trailers . If you look at the site you will notice that it hasn't changed much either :)

For the next release i will have a standard categorization with many routes to navigate by (title, genre, release date, actor, director etc..), the old style "as is", and a search function.

simonselmer

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Sound really good, really good forward to that one :)
    You right that on apples site you can only search. You cannot browse through a list of all trailers.
    Great work :)

_rm_

Portal Pro
    June 10, 2008
    Lisbon
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Can´t wait for new release, this is just the best plugin around :)

Thanks for the explanation, but is there any other reliable source that can be aded in the future? That would be just awesome.

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country
    I am not really sure how much this plug does, the main page doesn't really have a description.

But, other than listing all the trailers in the world, to which you wouldn't have the movies. Does this trailer allow you to take a preview / trailer on the movies you only have in your collection?

Ie. If you have a list of your movies, can you press a button and watch the trailer, without having to find it in a another seperate list ?

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    It's basically just a MP interface to Apple - Movie Trailers. You can browse and watch current trailers in MP. There's no connection to your video files yet but integration with Moving Pictures is planned.

Tom-Cat

Portal Member
    March 18, 2008
    This is #1 plugin currently used in MP here (apple trailers only though), thank you very much for it ! :)
    Everything works really nicely, I have noticed only one problem - when selecting movie "CHE" there is no trailer listed (altough there is one on the apple homepage) so you can't see that trailer.
    Apple Trailers is a great site for HD trailers - does any1 know of any other high quality trailer sites around? Currently I check also the IGN trailers - they are only in SD resolution though... but it does have a lot of trailers that Apple site lacks... especially the newer ones. Maybe it could be included here ? site: IGN Movies: Trailers, Movie Reviews, Pictures, Celebrities, and Interviews

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom