Not open for further replies.

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Can this plugin be used for playing local files as well? I have a bunch of HD trailers that I would like to add to Media Portal if possible. Or are there any other plugins I can use for this?

You can't use this plugin to play local files (yet...right armand? :D ).But i think you can use MP own video plugin (my videos)...open MP Configuration -> Video and add the folder where all your .mov files are stored.After that open MediaPortal and go to My Videos,if i'm correct you will see your trailers now and you can play them like a normal movie.

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    Can this plugin be used for playing local files as well? I have a bunch of HD trailers that I would like to add to Media Portal if possible. Or are there any other plugins I can use for this?

You can't use this plugin to play local files (yet...right armand? :D ).But i think you can use MP own video plugin (my videos)...open MP Configuration -> Video and add the folder where all your .mov files are stored.After that open MediaPortal and go to My Videos,if i'm correct you will see your trailers now and you can play them like a normal movie.

This would be awesome - Issue 26 - moving-pictures - Add Trailer Support - Google Code *cough* not blatantly pandering to armandp *cough* v2.0 :(

Is there any way to make a view the default used? Everytime I go into MyTrailers in StreamedMP it views in list mode, I always change to Big Thumbs (as it looks :cool: in StreamedMP), would be nice if it remembered it.

explodedk

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    hey i dunno if its just me but when i try to open a hd trailer i get this error, and has to kill mediaportal in the taskbar .

i have quicktime alternative installed and klite codec pack installed.

Attachments

• error_trailers.png
      error_trailers.png
      6.1 KB

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    hey i dunno if its just me but when i try to open a hd trailer i get this error, and has to kill mediaportal in the taskbar .

Hi,

I had lots of problems with Klite codec pack. I uninstalled klite and installed Vista Codec Pack instead. Everything worked reat then :0)

Cheers,
    Colin

explodedk

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Hi,

I had lots of problems with Klite codec pack. I uninstalled klite and installed Vista Codec Pack instead. Everything worked reat then :0)

Cheers,
    Colin
    i try that later today then ... i cross my fingers :):D

the_ult

Portal Pro
    June 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Just use the SAF filter pack and all movies including trailers will play without any trouble.

FoxForceFive

Portal Pro
    February 16, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    HEy any one having trouble with the Apple movie trailers... All of a sudden not working ?

Yep, I am.

The game one's are working fine, but apple trailers no longer work. It just 'flickers' the screen for a second, or if I select a large HD trailers sometimes goes to black & hangs.

Post your log in this thread so we can compare & help the guy work out what it is:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-trailers-297/apple-trailers-not-working-gametrailers-54957/

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Apple Trailers still working here.. did you (re)-install codecs/video software (or mediaportal even) recently?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom