Status
Not open for further replies.

stoked

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks for the great plugin armandp! Can't wait til you release a new version. I seem to have some problems with the layout, I think it's because I have to resize my desktop due to my display's overscan. My real desktop size is 1824x1028 and the scrolling text seems to be pushed up and scrolls under the Published on Date.

Another problem I seem to have is I'm not getting audio from some trailers. The only thing I seem to be able to track it down to in Mediainfo is 6 channel vs 2 channel audio. If someone else could please test Two Lovers Trailer vs Film Clip. I get audio from the film clip but not the trailer.

Kossan

Portal Pro
    August 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Are there any progress of this plugin? Last news i heard is a release for christmas. Is this plugin Discontinued?

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Are there any progress of this plugin? Last news i heard is a release for christmas. Is this plugin Discontinued?

Definately NOT discontinued.. Just not enough time to get it finished within that timeframe.
    I hope to bring a new version in the beginning of february. It will be worth the wait :)

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Definately NOT discontinued.. Just not enough time to get it finished within that timeframe.
    I hope to bring a new version in the beginning of february. It will be worth the wait :)

Hi armandp,

Just wanted to say thanks so much for the effort you have put into this plugin. Its my first choice plugin for MP without a doubt.

Keep up the great work and I can't wait for your next release ;0) Take your time though, I appreciate you will do it as soon as possible.

Cheers,
    Colin

bornslippy

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    has anyone gotten this to work with StreamedMP? I am running MP v1.0 with the lastest version of StreamedMP. I can not get this to work nor Apple Trailers. It will download the trailers but can not get it to show up in the plugins. I use the generic skin and even StreamedMP's site says it works fine with it. I just get the generic skin with nothing in it. I go to the folder for the trailers and they are in there. any help would be nice. i really want to get this working. this feature would be very nice to have. also i have gotten other programs to work inside of streamedmp to work that it doesn't say it will. hoping someone knows or is running what i am and got it to work.

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Just wanted to say.. Loving the plugin more than ever... Just worked out all my problems codec wise using SAF and a ffdshow together to upscale and sudo 5.1 my sound but with stable and proper codecs being used.... System is fckn amazing! Thanks

bornslippy

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Got an email and thought that you were going to help out. Yes I agree. This will be a great plugin to have. I see all the trailers downloaded, just can't use them in MP. I am trying to figure out why I just get the generic skin with no trailers posted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom