MyTrailers (1 Viewer)

VanRaZor

Portal Member
February 11, 2010
i installed plugin, but i didnt like it, because of bugs

so, someone, please can upload original mytrailers.xml file

and explain please how to show path to program where folder with trailers is located

ps sorry for bad english

VanRaZor

Portal Member
February 11, 2010
maybe my english so bad as you can't understand me.... :(

let's try again :)

1)can somebody upload mytrailers.index.xml and mytrailers.xml files (H:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP they are here) (my mediaportal installed fully observing https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/mediaportal-install-guide-49685/ this guide)
2)Where are trailers folder located (folder in which all my trailers should be)

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I transferred the CECRemote x86/x64 versions to the Archive, and made a new version of CECRemote for AnyCPU, and added a repository to MPE. https://github.com/andrewjswan/CECRemote/releases
I transferred the CECRemote x86/x64 versions to the Archive, and made a new version of CECRemote for AnyCPU, and added a repository...
I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the 10Gbps card I added, so I've connected the HD Homerun directly to the 2.5G port, and its solved the problem, I can now copy large multiple files to the server and not suffer with picture issues. There is...
I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the...
My MP1 installation works perfectly, except if I transfer large files to my server. Network setup. HD Homerun Quad tuner -...
Replies
Views
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Stopped capturing live tv DE
Thanks. I found the settings on DVB EPG and on the WebEPG page I used GrabNow then Saved. It did take a long'ish time and all is OK. Thanks so much for reminding me where to find the sort function. I failed to notice the tabs at the top and as I said, I had tried to find the method in the wiki. Everything is back to normal, so...
Thanks. I found the settings on DVB EPG and on the WebEPG page I used GrabNow then Saved. It did take a long'ish time and all is...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom