MyVideo 1.3.0 Feedback (3 Viewers)

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Whoa, my TV plugin does not work at all anymore..... even when I switched back to the original. Strange. In time I will debug. (Probably do a clean install on my laptop).

Last edited:

cruse

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The alphabet is instinctive for us all (hopefully!) so why would we change it? Anyway, I'd be delighted if you chose to include it, whatever the default is chosen to be.Ben

For some it might be instinctive to think of non-grouped items as being in the group 'Rest', setting them apart from "other" groups ;-)

But I agree, if it can be done and super flexible dev Deda offers to do it, we should gladly accept and everybody's happy! :)

Thanks

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Whoa, my TV plugin does not work at all anymore..... even when I switched back to the original. Strange. In time I will debug. (Probably do a clean install on my laptop).

I already seen this when radio plugin was disable. Not sure it's that.
    On my testing, it seems to work but i build tvplugin from batch files and maybe it was set as incompatible ? (can you look in configuration.exe / in plugin section).

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It was not incompatible. I still had the TVPlugin on Disabled from my previous testing, but even after enabling it does not work anymore. I will best uninstall everything & reinstall 1.3 a in a clean Environment and retest.

Olli0815

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 22, 2006
    Hi guys,

short question - quick answer...is there any support for an automated fanart grabbing?
    In other word, is the sense of the new video section to support manual categorisation, or lies the focus (also) on automation ?

Thanks,
    Olli

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It is fully automatic - Just go to MP Config, enter your Video folder, go to Editor and hit scan.
    All movie data incl. covers and fanart are loaded ;)

Olli0815

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 22, 2006
    It is fully automatic - Just go to MP Config, enter your Video folder, go to Editor and hit scan.
    All movie data incl. covers and fanart are loaded ;)

no, i mean HTPC automation ;-). or is there an external trigger that i can use via batch..
    Never mind, I know the dev focus lies on other things. I only want to know if i can go for it - as fully automated video section (plugin) with "my personal focus" on a PVR machine...because i am very fine with it as it is - but missing some "nice" Features as known from movingpictures - so i just ask about the sense of the reworked sektion is it more categorization like myfilms ... or (HTPC-)automation.., or am I miss something...

Regards,
    Olli

So, is there a way to see my latest recordings "fanarted" next morning without the logon via remote connection and trigger the "automated" grabber...

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    @mbuzina :)
    Maybe we should open a new thread about this issue because it not related to myvideo.
    I will look the log (i'm just back from a long day) :p
    Thanks.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thats better, I will move the post above to the new thread.

RicoHTPC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2011
    Cuxhaven
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since this is a thread for things that have been implemented already I may be a little late but I try it anyway...
    Is there a way to create folders that can be described inside the editor and will be displayed as a movie
    with the folder-view, which will than contain video files?
    My problem is the following: I ripped one of my live-concert dvd's and now I have got numerous mkv files for
    the main concert, the interviews and so on. I now would like to have a folder for the whole concert which would
    then be displayed as a movie with the respective description and when I open this folder I can choose the
    different video files which will then be described as well with things like main concert, interview e.g..
    With the system now I can only edit video files, not the folder which contains the file...

Cheers,

Rico

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom